January 2011 Moms
Options

~*Fit Mama workout checkin*~

How's it going out there Ladies?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*Fit Mama workout checkin*~

• Options
    What happened to temtation tueday? Because that brownie mix in the cuboard is looking pretty temptings??
  • Options

Lets just say cravings are pretty high this time of the mounth. I am doing good with either getting out and walking/running with Jay or doing the 30 ds. I am liking getting out of the house more than the work out video so that has been the majority of my workouts. I plan on making that browniemix that has been in the cuboard for a while. Goal wise I am not sure how I am doing I havnt stepped on the scale for a while so I am not sure how I have been doing, clothes are bight but I am bloated soo I can't judge that way either. Hope you ladies are having a great week!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejcole32444:
    What happened to temtation tueday? Because that brownie mix in the cuboard is looking pretty temptings??

I was having a mental road block! Thank you for adding the temptation tuesday! I got a coupon for brownie mix at target yesterday. Really world?! Must you?!

• Options
    Working out today was impossible.  We had Emalyn's check up and shots today and the poor thing is definitely feeling the shots.  I did go grocery shopping after and had her in the Bjorn, so at least I got to burn some extra calories there!  DH has been on the xbox all night so I can't do my DVD and it's raining, so no walking either.  I'm going to try and at least get some crunches and pushups in while watching 16 and Pregnant tonight Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"