High-Risk Pregnancy

GD- what foods are you sick of?

I am so over scrambled eggs, taco meat, and greek yogurt. What are you sick of, and how do you mix it up?
BabyName Ticker
my read shelf:
Summer Rae Garcia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: GD- what foods are you sick of?

• eggs and pb.  (not together though eww lol)

as for mixing it up, unfortunately, once i find stuff that doesn't make my #s go crazy i tend to eat it constantly since that's what works.  

i'm getting sick of ham and cheese sandwiches too since i've eaten one every day for the past week.  it gives me good #s though.  to switch that one up, i changed from whole wheat bread to an onion roll.  but just have to watch the carbs, but there actually wasn't much difference between the wheat bread i was eating before and the onion rolls, and the protein  was the same, so that helps. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesophabelle:

as for mixing it up, unfortunately, once i find stuff that doesn't make my #s go crazy i tend to eat it constantly since that's what works.  

Yep, me too.

I am sick of eggs and string cheese. So sick of string cheese. But, it's an easy protein for snacks so I keep eating it. I'm also sick of turkey sandwiches. I have one for lunch almost every day because again, easy and quick. I don't have time or energy to get creative while chasing DD.

Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Every time I see string cheese I want to cry, but it's the easiest protein for me so I force it down.
  • PB, turkey sandwiches and Klondike bars.  My go to breakfast is two slices of toast with PB and a stick of cheese.  I only like to eat over medium eggs, so I havne't had many eggs this pregnancy. As a pp said, the turkey sandwiches are quick and easy and they help keep my numbers on track. I never thought the day would come, but I am also tired of Klondike bars.  I tried to change it up and eat a small bowl of regular ice cream the other night and it was a big, fat fail. I love that I get the Klondike bar for my bedtime snack, but I am so tired of the dark chocolate and peanut butter. I also don't care for the other flavors, so my options are limited.  My new mantra is chanting, "six more weeks" (until c/s).
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I forgot to add my change-ups. The other morning, I tried one of those Fiber One peanut butter brownies with 1/2 a slice of toast and pb with a stick of cheese and had decent testing numbers. It was an odd combination, but it was nice not to eat the same thing for once!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • All. Of. Them.

I don't even want to eat anymore... its so frustrating, eating has become like taking medicine for me. Boo! 

• imagelmjt:

All. Of. Them.

I don't even want to eat anymore... its so frustrating, eating has become like taking medicine for me. Boo! 

This. 

• sraexxsraexx member
    All of the above, me too! I did change out Klondikes for ice cream sandwiches, numbers are a little higher, but in bounds. This week I bought guacamole and have been dipping my turkey sandwiches in it, that was exciting for a day. Last night we picked up a rotesserrie chicken and it was a big hit. I am so sick of telling the doc I am still hungry and her telling me to add protein. I can't add anymore cheese, eggs, pb, ugg!
    BabyName Ticker
    my read shelf:
    Summer Rae Garcia's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • EGGS!!!! I am not eating them for a long time after this little guy arrives.

I am already losing the desire to keep it interesting... eating is just a chore now.

• sraexxsraexx member
    Right! This morning, I made 2 eggs, but could barely get one down. Sigh. My 2 splenda drinks and 1 crystal light a day are the only things I look forward to. I am going on a trip this weekend and I am hoping to start fresh after the 4th with a new diet plan. We gotta come up with something, ladies!
    BabyName Ticker
    my read shelf:
  • Eggs..

I hated eggs beforehand and I rrreeeeaaalllyyyy hate them to death now.

*ralph*

Baby Z, due a day before Valentine's BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"