Nevada Babies

Henderson OB/GYN & Hospital?

I was wondering if anyone has recommendations on any OB/GYN doctors and hospitals in the Henderson area.  Has anyone gone to another area of town for care because it was better?  Any input would be welcomed.  Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Henderson OB/GYN & Hospital?

• I see Dr. Donna Miller...and have for years. I know she has privlages at St. Rose Sienna and Spring Valley. I wouldn't recommend going out of town....only because imagine being in labor and having to drive hours to get to your doctor or hospital. There is good care in Vegas....you just gotta find it! Anyhow, back to Dr. Miller. She has offices next to St. Rose Sienna and another next to St. Rose San Martin. She works with 2 other doctors, and I have met them both. They are nice and professional as well. I also like Dr. Miller's office staff. I've had problems with office staff here in Las Vegas before, with other docs. As long as she is practicing, I will never see anyone else! Good luck :-)
  • @danandbethg...Thank you so much for your input.  By "out of town" I just meant out of Henderson.  lol.  I'm glad to hear that Dr. Miller can go to either St. Rose Sienna or Spring Valley, as those are the two hospitals I've been considering. I agree that it's hard to find a good doctor in the valley that also has a good office staff.  I will definitely keep Dr. Miller in mind!
  • Loading the player...
  • I personally see Dr. Garg at Women's Specialty Care off of Hacienda and Rainbow. (located in the Spring Valley Hospital parking lot) and he is very patient and attentive (in my opinion) I will be delivering at Spring Valley hospital and I have heard great personal experiences from other mommies who delivered there.
  • I see Dr. Brill (Women's Specialty Care) - he's at Spring Valley Hospital and Summerlin Hospital. He was great with the birth of my daughter and I am looking forward to my second pregnancy. I cannot recommend him enough.
  • I actually know Drs. Garg and Brill. I have worked in Las Vegas in 2 different hospitals over the last 9 years.I know many, many docs. A few I could highly recommend and many I wouldn't. I know Garg better than I know Brill....but I absolutely adore Dr. Garg. I have seen him in very high stress situations and he keeps his cool. He is also wonderful with the staff (which is very important. you don't want a doc the nurses are afraid to call if you need something!) I love my Dr. Miller, but I would see Garg in a heartbeat if she left town. Another good thing is Dr. Miller's office is attatched to St. Rose Sienna's hospital and Dr. Garg's office is attatched to Spring Valley. Which means if you happen to go in to labor, or have issues, during office office hours, they are steps away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"