Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Do not open "suspicious mass in sac..."

She is asking about her current pregnancy and what a "mystery mass" might be.
BFP 1: 3/25/11 -- m/c: 4/21/11 @ 9w 2d

imageimage

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Wedding tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Semper Fi! - A proud female Marine

Re: Do not open "suspicious mass in sac..."

• Options
    Deleted. As Someone who has recently lost a baby, I thought i could find support here. Sorry to have offended. Was not my intention.
  • Options

imageDebra4869:
    Deleted. As Someone who has recently lost a baby, I thought i could find support here. Sorry to have offended. Was not my intention.

You can find support here...if you are dealing with a current loss.  I'm truly amazed that you would come on a miscarriage/pregnancy loss board (knowing full well what our lives are like) and ask about your *current* pregnancy.  We do not have stories of hope here!  Going on Pregnant after a Loss would be a much more appropriate board.  FWIW, if you're very own doctor has never seen what you are going through, what makes you think we would? 

Thank you for deleting.

Married my best friend ~ May 31, 2008
    Adopted our furbaby Kona ~ January 17, 2010
    Trying to grow our family ~ June 2010

1st BFP 7.6.10 ~ EDD 3.15.11 ~ mmc 8.6.10 ~ d&c 8.11.10
    2nd BFP 11.4.10 ~ EDD 7.15.11 ~ HB 6w3d ~ No HB 7w ~ mmc 12.8.10 ~ d&c 12.9.10
    3rd BFP 7.12.11 ~ EDD 3.22.12 ~ HB 6w5d 124 bpm ~ Team Green ~ 
    SHE STUCK!
    4th BFP 6.20.13 ~ EDD 3.1.14 ~ HB 7w5d 153 bpm ~ A/S revealed due date possibly 2.23
    *~*~*~*EXPECT MIRACLES*~*~*~*
    Praying for peace in God's ultimate plan ~ "Be still and know that I am God." -Psalm 46:10

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDebra4869:

Hi Debra, I am sorry for your loss.  I know you did not mean any ill will, but this board is not the place for the discussion of a current pregnancy, or for current pregnancy tickers.  There are two other boards for that - TTCAL and PAL.  Both would welcome you with open arms.  None of the ladies here are pregnant, or if they are, I don't know it, they have no tickers, and are only here to provide support. 

I wish you all the best in your pregnancy, just please understand that we are all grieving losses and not here to provide perspective/input/best guesses on a current pregnancy.  I hope you will never need this board, but should you ever need it to cope with a loss, we will certainly be here for you.  Again, I wish you a very happy and healthy pregnancy.

Jenn

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"