February 2011 Moms
Options

Another SS question

Do you put the return address on the package?  I feel like I should in case it gets returned for some reason.  But even if I put just my address and not my name, my address is on Elfster too.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another SS question

• Options

I was thinking about that today.  But I figured, if she really wants to know who it is and ruin the secret part so be it.  I felt safer just putting my return address on it incase something was to happen.  It is what it is and it is still going to be fun.  I know I am NOT planning on stalking elfster to find out who my SS is.  I like the secrecy of it all. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagepajahbear:

I was thinking about that today.  But I figured, if she really wants to know who it is and ruin the secret part so be it.  I felt safer just putting my return address on it incase something was to happen.  It is what it is and it is still going to be fun.  I know I am NOT planning on stalking elfster to find out who my SS is.  I like the secrecy of it all. 

This

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    photo 5eaaf87b-ad37-4eed-9526-ebc7b28aed0d.jpg photo d035cb36-2bee-4dc9-8bf7-15d34ec258be.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I put my mom's address..  which isn't the same town or anything like that.. so if it gets returned its safe, but still doesn't give away who I am :)

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog: