Food Allergy

allergen free chocolate chips

Where do you find these?

The bag looked like Nestle on True Life, but I didn't see them on their website.

Re: allergen free chocolate chips

• We use "Enjoy Life" chocolate chips.  There are no stores in my area that carry them.  I bought them when I was out of town visiting family.  The only place I could get them there was at a health food store.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • we also buy the enjoy life choc chips

https://www.amazon.com/Enjoy-Life-Foods-Semi-Sweet-Chocolate/dp/B001GZ7SP8

you can buy them on amazon.. 

we're lucky that our local health food store has them.

• Loading the player...
  • We can get them at our local health food store, or try Hannafords or Bloom.. Not sure if you have those in your area. 
  • If you go the the Enjoy Life website they have a list of what stories carry their items in what areas.  I love the Enjoy Life brand because they are free off all top 8 allergens.  I can eat any of it without even reading the label!  I live in kind of a different area but most of the grocery stores carry them.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our natural grocers has them as does our whole foods.  They also make allergen free cookies:

https://www.amazon.com/Enjoy-Life-Chocolate-Cookies-6-Ounce/dp/B000HDJXGW/ref=sr_1_4?s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1309285893&sr=1-4

• Pack of six, 6-ounce boxes (36 total ounces)
    • Certified gluten free
    • No wheat, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, soy, fish or shellfish also made without casein, potato, sesame and sulfites
    • No trans fat or cholesterol, certified kosher, vegan - no preservatives, all natural
    • Made in a dedicated nut- and gluten-free bakery

• Enjoy Life (Whole Foods carries them) or Divvies.  You can order Divvies off their website.

ETA:  Divvies do have soy in them.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

• we get ours at Whole Foods.  The enjoy life cookies are fantastic.  Their granola/cereal bars- not good at all (at least the kind we tried).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"