Adoption

No turning back!

DH and I decided on an agency and today we are submitting the application with the nonrefundable $500 fee.  It is exciting and scary to be embarking on this new adventure!!!   

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

after several m/c, DD#1 born 7-7-08, more m/c and failed IVF, started adoption process March 2011, matched Oct 2, 2012, DD#2 born 10-31-12
Hope Wait Pray Adoption Blog

Re: No turning back!

• Congratulations!

Wishing you a smooth and short wait!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Welcome to the club! GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I know it is very exciting!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yea!!!  Congrats on making the first big decision!
    image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • You are right.  It is exciting and scary.  You are about to embark on an emotional, wonderful, humbling ride.  I hope you have a very short wait until you are holding your baby in your arms.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats.  Wishing you a very short journey to a little one.
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck! We are in the same boat- hopefully it will be a short adventure for both of us...:-)
    Unable to conceive due to emergency hysterectomy 11/04 Started our adoption journey 4/11 9/29/11- Officially waiting! 5/29/12- Our little boy is born and goes home with us the next day :-)
  • Eek that is exciting! We will hopefully be doing the same in the next few weeks. I hope your wait is smooth and short :)
    We are adopting! Currently waiting for our domestic infant adoption match.

My blog: Making Me Mom

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
  • Congratulations! You're one step closer to your little one! Praying for a quick wait for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"