Houston Babies
Options

*Tear

I was looking for some pics and came across an old u/s video from when I was PG with DS.  It was weird watching it now, since I *know* my DS, now.  At the time, it seemed so generic (looked like every other baby u/s I had seen), and now, I can totally see "him" in it - if that makes any sense.  Just a trip down memory lane!

Re: *Tear

• Options
    Awwww...so cute!  Are you guys finding out the new baby's gender.  I totally know what you mean about how weird it is.  While pregnant with J I could see how much she looked like A...part of the reason I was convinced she was a girl. 
  • Options

imageKelleyA:
    Awwww...so cute!  Are you guys finding out the new baby's gender.  I totally know what you mean about how weird it is.  While pregnant with J I could see how much she looked like A...part of the reason I was convinced she was a girl. 

Yep!  This Thurs., actually.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageCareBear01:

imageKelleyA:

Yep!  This Thurs., actually.

YAY!  so happy for you guys!  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"