Washington Babies

Ladies with Photography Businesses

Who do you use for your website hosting/design?

I've gotten a recommendation for photobiz.com - and it looks awesome.  I'm wondering what other sites folks use?

Re: Ladies with Photography Businesses

• I used photobiz in the past and was quite fond of them.  The only thing I didn't care for was the monthly fee.  I now have a bludomain template and host with bluehost (pretty cheap!)
  • I just got a blogsite through portfoliositez. I am without Internet this week (besides my phone) so I have not been able to set it up, so I don't really have much to say besides you could check into it! Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I use show it sites for my website (kind of spendy, but looks great, gives tons of flexibility, and you get all new products as they come available, rather than having to upgrade to a new template).  I use godaddy for hosting and havent had a problem with them at all.  I used to have Creative Motion Design and had lots of problems with them and their customer service (they were down a lot, messed up my blog and lost a bunch of info, etc.).  My blog is a wordpress blog with the tofurious theme, as a subdomain on my site.   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"