D.C. Area Babies

Question about iPlay swim diapers

Are they meant to be worn underneath swim trunks, or can they be worn alone?

Is there someplace local I can purchase them, or is it best just to order online?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Question about iPlay swim diapers

• They make a couple of different kinds. I've generally used their swim trunks with a built-in swim diaper. I think they also make colorful ones that are more like Speedos. I'd say either of those types are meant to be used on their own, although you could put the baby Speedo ones under swim trunks. If you have more of a Speedo style but in white, rather than a color, I'd definitely put it swim trunks.

• imageLMH1209:
    They make a couple of different kinds. I've generally used their swim trunks with a built-in swim diaper. I think they also make colorful ones that are more like Speedos. I'd say either of those types are meant to be used on their own, although you could put the baby Speedo ones under swim trunks. If you have more of a Speedo style but in white, rather than a color, I'd definitely put it swim trunks.

Ditto this. We have both the speedo-type and the trunks for J. At C's age, I would think the speedo one would work better. Up to you if you want to put something on over it. 

They carry them at Buy Buy Baby in Rockville (trust me, they do, even though if you call and ask if they have swim diapers they'll say no).

TTC #2: BFP 12/17/11, m/c 1/7/12 and D&C 1/12/12

baby blog/cooking blog
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Loading the player...
  • We use the speedo type swim diapers and just put them under swim trunks.
  • we have this kind

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ECXZHE/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0027P8LSY&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=06PF99DQA6J2N5EQRRPS

so he wears them under his trunks (and I put a disp swim diaper on him too for good measure - which has saved me at least once!).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"