South Carolina Babies
Options

OBGYN Mt. Pleasant/Charleston

I am new to the area & I'm nervous about choosing an OBGYN since I wont have much time to get to know them before trusting them with the care and delivery of my future baby.  My husband and I are currently TTC.  Does anyone have any reccommendations in the Mt. Pleasant/Charleston area?  Any advice would be appreciated!  :o)

Re: OBGYN Mt. Pleasant/Charleston

• Options

I love my doctor, Suzanne Bradford.  She's at Mt Pleasant OBGYN: https://www.mtpleasantobgyn.com/Doctors.aspx

I have had experience with each doctor and they are all wonderful in my opinion.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have to say Dr. Susanne Bradford as well! I am currently seeing her. I am almost 9 weeks pregnant and I have already seen one of the other doctors that work with her. Her name is Dr. Terry. Dr. Bradford is really nice and she also delievered my sister-in-laws baby. I am opting to have my baby at the new santee cooper hospital, but i think she also delievers at mt pleasant hospital. She has two offices so sometimes that can get confusing but shes deffinately a good option.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    mdovemdove member
    Thanks to both of you!  I made an appointment there for this week just to talk over some pre-pregnancy questions & since I'll be a new patient.  I'm meeting with Dr. Karen Hallmark.  I've heard all of their doctors are great & that I'll probably meet with all of them throughout this adventure.  :o)
  • Options
    Well congrats and I hope you have a good visit. My husband and I really like the drs over there. :)
  • Options
    You cannot go wrong at Low Country OB GYN at East Cooper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"