January 2011 Moms
Options

~*Fit Mamas- ok slackers!*~

Alright, I think we can all agree- we've been slacking. Boo-hoo I'm tired, oh it's hot outside, the kids are being really high maintenance, but I really love freshly baked brownies, etc. (ok admittedly those are all my own excuses) So let's shake this funk we're in off and get back to it! 

Workout check in- whether you do the 30DS or something else, let's check in each day again, that seemed to work better. 

But I also liked the themes, so since today is Monday- what's your motivation?

"Transformation is not a future event, it is a present activity"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ~*Fit Mamas- ok slackers!*~

• Options
    My motivation is that last week I cheated on my diet a few to many times and I'm still seeing a difference, so I'm going to NOT cheat this week and see if there are even bigger differences. And brownies?  You really HAD to bring up brownies!?  Not baking is driving me crazy and now I really want brownies...again Stick out tongue
  • Options

hahaha! Sorry about the brownies... My stinkin' DH brought home more of those magnum ice cream bars "because we had a coupon". Good thing the box only has 3.

My motivation is that I'm feeling the reality of living on one income setting in, and realizing I don't have a new clothes budget anymore (not like I really had one before, but you kwim). So I have to get to where I can wear the closet full of stuff that's just a tad uncomfortable right now or resign to living in yoga pants forever.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Totally a slacker here.  My motivation is that I was looking at pre-preg pictures and I looked so much better.  I definitely still had weight to lose then, but I had one less stomach roll and one less chin! 

I did not work out yesterday, and I know that I will not have time tonight.  However, I WILL work out tomorrow.  I will make time no matter what it takes! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"