TTC after 35

Insomnia!?!

Am I the only one who can't sleep?? I am supposed to be resting and nurturing my little seeds--but I am a nervous bundle of energy. I was up until 3:45 am yesterday and it is 11:06 now--as I type this, not a sleepy bone in my body.

I used to be such a good little sleeper too...this happened during my first IVF 2ww.

Is anyone else impacted by insomnia?? Super Angry

Re: Insomnia!?!

• Yes, ma'am.  

And hello, board.  I'm 36, about to turn 37, and DH is 40.  We just started TTC this month after having had to put off for years due to financial and medical issues.   

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I too get insomnia from anxiety. It's awful! Best to try to sleep anyway so your body gets the rest.

• Loading the player...
  • That is a big early pregnancy sign. I had it! good luck!
  • I definitely don't sleep well when I'm anxious, which seems more often than not lately.

I hope you find some rest this week, and that your embies are snuggling in nicely.

TTC #1 since June 2010
    Me: 36, DH: 42
    Dx: DOR and MFI

DH: low count + very low motility; hormones all normal; Sperm DNA Frag. test = poor to fair; male karyotyping normal
    Me: FSH 13.4 + AMH 0.26 + hypothyroidism; Scratch the hypothyrodism (?); Blood clotting and immune panel all negative; endometrial biopsy normal

IVF #1 (MDLF - Jul/Aug 2011): BFN (9R, 5M, 3F with ICSI, 3dt of 1 10-cell grade 2, no frosties)
    IVF #2 (EP-antagonist - Sep/Oct 2011): BFN (6R, 4M, 3F w/ ICSI, 3dt of 1 6-cell, 1 7-cell, grade 4s, no frosties)
    DE IVF #1 (shared cycle - June 2012): c/p (6R, 6F w/ICSI, 3dt 1 8-cell grade A- and 1 7-cell grade A-; no frosties)
    DE IVF #2 (shared cycle with new donor - Nov/Dec/ 2012): - BFP!!!!! 12/14/12. U/S on 12/27 shows twins!!!!!

SAIFW/PAIFW
  • mkwtmkwt member
    OH  yeah, I suffer horribly from insomnia, mine is usually stress related, I can't seem to find a good outlet to get my stress off of me!  I don't have a cure other than taking nighty nighty meds that make you feel worse the next day and I am sure you don't want to take them anyway right now!  I do hope you finally get tired enough to catch a few hours of sleep!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"