Indiana Babies

Indy/Fishers Area Single Moms to be?

Just found out I'm pregnant and I'm single with 2 older children.  No family in this are, along with very little friends.  I'm terribly lonely. The father and I dated for a while but are not currently together. I'm just looking for some other moms in the area to connect with. 
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Indy/Fishers Area Single Moms to be?

• I don't live up in that area, but I just wanted to say welcome! Major, major props to you. You have my utmost respect for being brave in the face of a very daunting situation. I cannot imagine being a single parent! I'm sorry you are feeling so alone. Please feel free to post here whenever you need to vent, some advice, or just some virtual shoulders to lean on. How old are your other children? When are you due?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hi and welcome! I'm not a single mom and don't live in the area anymore (although I used to live near Fishers), but I just wanted to say hello. It's hard being in a new place without any support, and I really hope you're able to connect with a great group of women soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm in Fishers.  I can relate somewhat to your situation--we were on our way to being engaged when I got pregnant--so much for being "careful" keeping you from getting pregnant!  We're married now, but waited until after Josie was born. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I know I'm delayed in responding, I haven't been on the forum in a week or so. I live in Noblesville, two miles from Fishers though. I have a newborn and husband but female interaction is a must. I'm here if you need me.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"