Pregnant after 35
Options

5w5d u/s

Finally had my first ultrasound.  Saw the gestational sac and yolk sac and everything is where it's supposed to be.  Thought today was 5w4d, but I'm measuring 5w5d so due date changed by one day.  RE doesn't need to see me anymore unless I can't get into my OB in the next 2-3 weeks.  If I can then I am fully released to my OB.  I can finally start getting excited about this.  Of course, now I need to see/hear the heartbeat.  Then I can REALLY get excited about this.

Re: 5w5d u/s

• Options
    welcome to this side : )
  • Options
    YAY!!  It really is a terrifying process, isn't it?  Very happy for you :)
    ~Married 11/08~
    ~TTC since 01/09~
    ~SA & B/W - 06/09 - Normal~
    ~Encouraged by OB to "just keep trying" 06/09 - 06/10 (oh, the wasted time)~
    ~HSG - 08/10 - Clear/Normal~
    ~Lapo - 01/11 - Normal~
    ~Clomid 50mg, Trigger shot, Prometrium - 01/11, 02/11, 03/11~
    ~BFN - 02/11~
    ~IUI #1 03/15/11~
    BFP 3/28/2011
    Diagnosed with GD at 28 weeks. Controlled through diet and exercise. No insulin.
    Diagnosed with Cholestasis of pregnancy @ 36 weeks.
    Delivered via C-section @ 36 weeks on 11/9/11.

TTC#2 for a few months naturally (ha!)
    ~IUI#1, Clomid, Trigger,  10/13 - BFN
    ~IUI#2, Femera, Ovidrel, 11/13

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yea! Same here. I had one at 5weeks3days and everything was good and RE wanted to release me but I want to see heartbeat first so going back on friday! I still am in shock! I am 6w2days now. Good luck!!
  • Options

imagejustadogmommy:
    Yea! Same here. I had one at 5weeks3days and everything was good and RE wanted to release me but I want to see heartbeat first so going back on friday! I still am in shock! I am 6w2days now. Good luck!!

Oh yea!!  I'm so excited for your ultrasound Friday!!  That is great!! 

Since I m/c last year, my gyn already told me she'd give me an early ultrasound once I was pregnant.  So I'm sure I'll get in ok in the next couple weeks.  It will not be easy to wait, though, that's for sure.

• Options
    That is awesome!  My first ultrasound is a week from Wednesday and the wait is killing me.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Congrats!  I too see a RE and got to see the gestational sac and yolk sac last week (5w 1d) and go this Thursday to see heartbeat.  I can't wait.  It is stressful and exciting all at the same time. 

Best of luck to you :)

BabyFruit Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I'm so happy everything looks good for you!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Congratulations to you!!!  good feeling,huh?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I remember that time and it's so exciting! Congrats to you!!!!! Yes...heartbeat is next--hurray! Welcome and keep us posted on your sweet little miracle!
    Pregnancy Ticker image image
  • Options
    imageGeeps:

Congrats!  I too see a RE and got to see the gestational sac and yolk sac last week (5w 1d) and go this Thursday to see heartbeat.  I can't wait.  It is stressful and exciting all at the same time. 

Best of luck to you :)

Yea, everyone that I've talked to that has been under the care of an RE weren't released to the OB until around 10 weeks or so and have had at least 2 u/s at the RE so I was a little surprised when she told me I could just go to the OB unless I can't get in by 8-9 weeks.  But, I am going to the same ob/gyn office that I've been going to since I had DD 17 years ago, so I trust them.  

Good luck at your ultrasound on Thursday!!!  Can't wait to hear how good it goes.

• Options
    I get it.  The wait to get to this point after making it through 3 good betas was hard.  It was only a little over a week, but it felt like forever!!  Good luck at yours!!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for all your well wishes. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"