TTC After a Loss
Options

~*~ Nightly Confessions ~*~

Ladies ~

Step up to the keyboad and 'fess up to your wicked ways...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*~ Nightly Confessions ~*~

• Options
    I want to quit my job. I think the stress of working here is part of the reason that I can't seem to pull off a pregnancy.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options

I called in sick to work today, legit(I swear, I have a dr.s note and everything lol), but still went and played in the pool with my goddaughter.

I have a nasty case of bronchitis and was told to tough it out for another week before I get any antibiotics. Grrrrr.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Stepmom to: Lizzie (4); Justin (10); and Cameron (13)
    Mom to 3 angels: Baby 1 MC 2/13/09 @ 7 wks; Baby 2 CP 11/5/10 @ 5 wks;
    and Brendan - Late Loss 4/27/11 @ 20 wks

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    <a href="http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f355/erinmarie74/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

To PP, Im sorry about your jobs ladies and being sick! I totally agree with finding a new job if your unhappy or taking a few days off to relax.

The only *confession* I can think of for today is currently getting my Bump fix with 2 different bags of potato chips trying to empty both bags by myselfEmbarrassed

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageWanderingStars23:
    If you feel that way, you should start looking. It's not worth being there if it's that stressful.

You're totally right about that!

I've been looking - some times more aggressively than others - for nearly 2 years. The area where I live is pretty saturated with people doing what I do :(  DH is just starting his last year of training and I am counting the days. Once he is done I can work part time or not at all if I chose. I went to school for a long time so I'd like to do at least part time work for a while while DD is little.

How interesting about the building where you work - sad for you and the kids who are in that building with you! Hopefully you'll find something better - private school, maybe?

• Options
    LaTi07LaTi07 member

Someone told me years back (when I was first diagnosed with PCOS & DUB) that infertility is God's way of saying you shouldn't be a parent and now I'm really starting to wonder if there's truth in that. I always thought it was B.S., but I feel like every time we jump one hurdle there is another one right behind it. I keep telling DH it shouldn?t be this hard and he reminds me of why we keep moving forward, but I don?t know how much more my heart can take. At what point do you just give up? Sorry?.total negative nilly today due to having a really bad weekend.

My Old Blog | My Chart | TTCAL Shenanigans
    ♥BFP #1 "Spawn"- 02/23/11 | EDD: 11/01/11 | natural m/c 03/20/11 @7w5d♥
    ♥BFP #2 "Offspring"- 11/10/12 | EDD: 07/25/13 | incomplete m/c 12/14/12 @8w1d | D&C 12/21/12♥
    ♥BFP #3 "Progeny" - 02/16/15 | It's a BOY!! | EDD: 10/17/15 | BD: 10/23/15
    All AL Always Welcome

• Options
    imageLaTi07:

Someone told me years back that infertility is God's way of saying you shouldn't be a parent and now I'm really starting to wonder if there's truth in that.

No way. That's bullsh!t.

I don't know why infertility happens especially since it seems to happen to some of the loveliest people who sometimes become remarkable parents. Maybe it's Gods way of teaching you something else that is valuable. Maybe infertility is just crappy luck. Maybe your mom was exposed to something toxic in the ground water when she was pregnant with you. Who knows. But that other thing? Don't buy it.

• Options
    imageLaTi07:

Someone told me years back (when I was first diagnosed with PCOS & DUB) that infertility is God's way of saying you shouldn't be a parent and now I'm really starting to wonder if there's truth in that. I always thought it was B.S., but I feel like every time we jump one hurdle there is another one right behind it. I keep telling DH it shouldn?t be this hard and he reminds me of why we keep moving forward, but I don?t know how much more my heart can take. At what point do you just give up? Sorry?.total negative nilly today due to having a really bad weekend.

**My computer is possesed.

Anyways.. this! Exactly. I feel you.

• Options

I'm only 2 DPO and I was very tempted to buy a HPT at Target this morning. I promised myself I wouldn't buy one until the 8th because that would be the normal thing to do but they always call to me when I'm at the store. 

Also it's almost 7pm and I haven't even started making dinner. I keep hoping DH will offer to order some Chinese because I am exhausted from our long weekend away and I don't want to cook.  

Married 7.9.05
    DD1 9.24.06
    DS 7.1.08
    twins due 9.7.11 lost twin A at
    DD2 4.7.12
  • Options
    imageLaTi07:

I've had that said to me before and I believe it's BS.  I'm sorry you're feeling down. {{HUGS}}

• Options
    DH and I are supposed to be TTA but I havent really been trying to avoid very well. I know I need to follow the Dr's orders and that even though I never ovulated on my own before doesnt mean that I wont now.... it just sucks to use condoms after so many years of not.
  • Options
    imageSoonToBeMrsDTS:

I'm only 2 DPO and I was very tempted to buy a HPT at Target this morning. I promised myself I wouldn't buy one until the 8th because that would be the normal thing to do but they always call to me when I'm at the store. 

Also it's almost 7pm and I haven't even started making dinner. I keep hoping DH will offer to order some Chinese because I am exhausted from our long weekend away and I don't want to cook.  

DON'T do it! I bought tests way too early this cycle and the temptation is just so strong!

FX for you though Wink

• Options
    MF is in full force. And I'm buying into it.
  • Options
    I finally got a clear BFN tonight, (5 weeks and 2 D&Cs since my m/c) and even though I have been praying for it, I cried.  
    Married my best friend 6/28/08
    DD born 4/3/10 BFP 4/9/11 missed mc @10w4d- forever loved
    BFP 8/21/11 EDD 4/29/12
    imageimageimage Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

sweepie - I'm so sorry (hugs)

I hate my job so much too! But, unfortunately, it's slim pickins around here... I also really really want some ice cream, but since I'm dairy fat intolerant, I know better. Some nights, it's worth it... But on nights when trying is in order, ice cream is out of the question! haha

BFP 9/8/10... D&C 10/18/10
    RIP Angel Bear We will always love and miss you xoxo

BFP 10/7/2011; EDD 7/15/12 - STICK BABY STICK!!!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

Sorry for those of you that are sick, hope you feel better.

And I feel for you all who aren't liking your jobs.

My confession:  a couple of weeks ago I got my oil changed and told me I had a grace period of 30 days to get my new sticker for my car. Apparently not, while getting DH some niquil at the store I get pulled over almost immediately out of the parking lot. (i wonder if he was in the store) Anyway....apparently my registration is expired=super expensive ticket. I have not told DH yet. He's sick and has had a really tough couple weeks at work.

• Options

I had to go bridesmaid dress shopping for my good friend's wedding tonight.  I was secretly happy that the other bridesmaid is a bigger girl, so the dress we chose would be PERFECT for a baby bump.  If, you know, I somehow manage to conceive before freaking January.  I think the other girl is absolutely stunning in the dress too, which is a major plus. 

ETA: I am, in no way, trying to be a sizeist, I reread this and thought it could be taken that way.  I just meant that I'm glad the dress we decided on together has more coverage and is more flowy than the skin tight strapless the two maid of honor's chose.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Married 9/22/07, began TTC 8/10
    Diagnosed with DOR, LP defect, mild endometriosis and cysts
    BFP #1 EDD 9/10/11, natural miscarriage at 6w
    BFP #2 Medicated cycle, twin boys born 4/4/12 at 29w4d
    BFP #3 EDD 8/8/14, D&C for missed miscarriage at 8w, baby boy with triploidy
    BFP #4 June 2014 CP
  • Options
    Wow I wasn't on much today and there were so many posts to check in on! I'm just at home with my DH, and we are going to have some coffee soon with some brownies I made. It was just a mix, but then I drizzled on caramel sauce before baking. Yum! I was able to visit with a friend today who m/c earlier in the year, so it was just really good to share about mine, and discuss things. Hope everyone has a great night! Sleep
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am glad I am going on vacation next week. I need a break. Like in mad world, "The dreams that I have that I'm dying are the best I've ever had" are seeming to come true. I hope to be revitalized and not slump further into hell.
    imageVincent Julian born on March 27th, 2013 DX with Down Syndrome image
    baby
      BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"