Indiana Babies

Monday check-in

I hope it's ok that I went ahead and posted the check-in. 

1. how are you feeling?

2. weekend highlight?

3. what are you looking forward to this week?

4.  your Indiana history?  Have you always lived here, or moved to or from Indiana recently?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Monday check-in

• 1. how are you feeling? Pretty good. 11 weeks pregnant with twins.  I had an ultrasound at my OB apt on Friday and I got to see my babies.  I was so glad there were still 2 in there since the RE had mentioned he was concerned about vanishing twin.

2. weekend highlight? Kenny Chesney concert Friday night (if you don't count getting out of the parking lot afterwards).  On Sunday, Dh and I cleaned the current home office and I had him move out all furniture so I can paint that room this week.  It's going to be the office/guest room, so the current guest room can become the nursery.

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Painting the new office/guest room and getting the furniture brought back in and rearranged.  By the end of the week, the current guest room will be empty and ready to become the nursery, but I'm waiting to paint it until after the anatomy scan.

4.  your Indiana history?  Have you always lived here, or moved to or from Indiana recently? I was born in Illinois and lived there until last year.  DH lived in IL when we met, but he was born in Indiana and always wanted to get back here.  He got a new job in Indy last July so we decided to make the move.  We bought a house here last August and I stayed behind in IL keeping my old job until our house there sold.  We got lucky and it sold right away, but I didn't want to quit my job yet (due to my awesome IF coverage) so I stayed with my parents during the week and drove back and forth every weekend to be with DH.  Since I worked in public accounting and had been at my firm for 11+ years, my employer didn't want to see me go.  They said if I wanted to work from home during busy season (late Jan-April 18th) I could do that, but after that they wouldn't have enough to keep me busy from home.  So I started living in Indy full-time in late January. 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • rachesraches member
    1. how are you feeling? 12w3d pregnant with twins, and feeling pretty good.  I didn't nap once this weekend (that's a record for the last 8 weeks).

2. weekend highlight?  Not sure about this...I guess making progress on our upcoming move, but it wasn't all good news this weekend.

3. what are you looking forward to this week?  Going to Dallas for vacation on Thursday!

4.  your Indiana history?  Have you always lived here, or moved to or from Indiana recently?  Lived in Indiana my whole life.  Grew up in Carmel, went to college at DePauw and moved back to Indy after college.  Exciting, huh?

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. 26 weeks and 6 days pg and feeling pretty good. Tomorrow marks viability date and the start of the third tri! Woo-hoo! 2. Great day on Sat - picked up our free swing, had a massage, and saw Bridesmaids with DH. 3. Crossing off another work week and getting to the long weekend. 4. I was born in IL also and moved to the Fort Wayne area when I was 7. Went to college at Butler and transferred Manchester, then moved to Indy after graduating. Lived in Indy for 6 years before moving to Denver. Hope to be an IN resident again in a few years!
  • imageillinigal:

I hope it's ok that I went ahead and posted the check-in. 

1. how are you feeling?  Really good except I keep getting this knot in between my shoulder blades that I can't rub hard enough to go away, 23 weeks 1 day pregnant.

2. weekend highlight? Finished up a summer class and got to spend most of the weekend relaxing with DH.. 

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Hopefully finishing up another summer class this week.  I am doing a mediation clinic for a court in Ohio and have to get a certain number of mediations completed to finish the course. 

4.  your Indiana history?  Have you always lived here, or moved to or from Indiana recently? I was born 20 minutes south of Bloomington, grew up there and went to undergrad at IU.  I moved to Columbus, Ohio to attend law school 2 years ago which I will be finishing up this December.  I moved back to Indiana (Zionsville) 2 weeks ago after DH got a job here, and I will now be commuting to Ohio once a week to finish up my remaining classes.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • jgoojgoo member

1. How are you feeling?
    Pretty good! Both kids slept well last night which seems to determine how our days go.

2. Weekend highlight?
    My best friend is moving to Florida so we spent Sunday at their house, having a cookout with some friends & watching all the kids play. It was awesome.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?
    Nothing, lol. It's a super busy week filled with lots of things I don't want to do. Friday, please?

4. Your Indiana history?
    Born & raised Hoosier. I did move to Michigan for a few years when I graduated high school to work at a camp up there. Worked the summers & then taught outdoor ed during the off seasons. Changed my life for sure. But we're looking to relocate in the next few years so we'll see!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  1. How are you feeling?
    I'm so tired. I slept on the floor of the nursery last night (not much sleep was had, however). Crib transition FAIL. 

2. Weekend highlight?
    Not working and being with the family. We went to the zoo, which was great until Jocelyn had a melt-down. We need to learn to manage our time better.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?
    I'm on-call Friday night, but at least it will still be a 3-day weekend. We're going to a couple of parties with the kids.

4. Your Indiana history?
    Born & raised Hoosier. Lived my whole childhood in Columbus, IN. Moved to Nashville, TN for undergrad then to Indianapolis for med school.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageraches:

4.  your Indiana history?  Have you always lived here, or moved to or from Indiana recently?  Lived in Indiana my whole life.  Grew up in Carmel, went to college at DePauw and moved back to Indy after college.  Exciting, huh?

You're probably a lot younger than we are, but when were you at DePauw? My husband and sister-in-law both went to school there.

• rachesraches member
    imagemarleysmom:
    imageraches:

You're probably a lot younger than we are, but when were you at DePauw? My husband and sister-in-law both went to school there.

I was there from 2001-2005.

Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Where am I at- 16 weeks and 5 days...Can't believe it!! Iam feeling fantastic...finally! Weekend highlight- Having a great time with my parents sinc they came up from Carmel for the night.Looking forward to our Hilton Head vacation that we leave for on Friday...my kids are going to have so much fun...and it will be nice to have a break with family...and there will be tons of people able to help watch my kiddos!Indiana History- lived in Fort Wayne for several years when I was a lot younger...moved to Carmel when I was 11...my parents still live there so I enjoy going back to get some good shopping in! Met my husband almost 7 years ago and now live on our family farm outside of West Lafayette!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo DSC_0014.jpg
  • 1. how are you feeling? Good I guess. After a crappy chart last month I'm worried about not seeing an ovulation temp shift again. The stressing out is probably making things worse though. Man will I be glad when I see a BFP!

2. weekend highlight? The Kenny Chesney concert was great and I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a while, but the highlight was probably a day trip on the bike with DH Saturday. The weather was great and we stopped at Edinburgh outlet malls for some shopping. :)

3. what are you looking forward to this week? Getting a new phone shipped in! I lost mine to a toilet over the weekend so I am without until a replacement arrives.

4.  your Indiana history?  Have you always lived here, or moved to or from Indiana recently? I grew up in the Fortville/Geist area, then moved to Purdue for undergrad & graduate school. I am still a graduate student until next spring, but I moved back to Hancock county to live with DH about 2 & 1/2 years ago.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • 1.  I'm feeling good!  9 lbs. to go until pre-pg weight.  I'm hoping by the end of the summer?

2.  Going to Bazbeaux pizza (DD LOVED pizza crust and cheese) and then walking around Main St. in Carmel.

3.  Possibly taking DD to the pool for the first time if the weather cooperates.  Go away, rain!

4.  My parents were both born and raised in Indy and all my extended family lives in the state.  My parents and my sister live in AZ and I never lived in Indy before.  DH and I moved here last year for his job.  We are now trying to get my parents to move here to be closer to their only grandchild (or grandkids in the future).  :)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1. how are you feeling? Pretty great! I had my first OB appt today.  DH & I took DD w/ us.  The staff met her when she was 6 weeks, but they said they loved seeing her again.  Today reminded me how much I love my OB & her staff.

2. weekend highlight?  We finished the ceiling in our new house!!!  Now we're working on the ceramic flooring, carpet & paint.  I think we'll move into this house in the next century or so. :P

3. what are you looking forward to this week? DH & I are taking Buggie to the zoo on Wednesday.  I'm SO excited.  Buggie & I have a playdate w/ my two girlfriends from college.  One friend has 2 girls & the other friend just loves to spoil our girls.  I can't wait.

4.  your Indiana history?  Have you always lived here, or moved to or from Indiana recently? Born & raised...practically in cornfields.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"