Indiana Babies
Options

Intro

Hi ladies!

DH and I are moving to Bloomington in a little over a month and really excited about it!  We are originally from New England, so it's a big move.

If you have any suggestions of great kid activities and programs, feel free to share!  We know no one in the area, so any tips would be welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Intro

• Options
    rachesraches member
    Welcome!  My husband and I met in Bloomington, but we live in Indy now.  It's a great city - lots to do, awesome restaurants, pretty campus, etc.  Good luck with the move!
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome!  I recently moved from Springfield, IL to Indy, so I know basically nothing about Bloomington, IN.   However, they are home to Oliver Winery, which I love... but I can't have any now.  Good luck with your move.  Also, that is a little cutie in your siggy.
    TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    welcome :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks, ladies!  Ainsley's really looking forward to the move, can't you tell?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hi and welcome to the board!  Good luck as you prepare to move - what a big change!
  • Options
    Welcome!  Best of luck with the move!  We moved to Indy a year ago and have found everyone to be very friendly.  You definitely need to go to the Children's Museum in downtown Indy - it's really fun. 
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"