Adoption
Options

Any recommendations for agencies or lawyers in Orange County, CA?

My husband and I are starting to look into adoption and would like a recommendation on where to get started looking in Orange County (or surrounding areas), CA.  Any recommendations for agencies, facilitators, or lawyers?

Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 

Re: Any recommendations for agencies or lawyers in Orange County, CA?

• Options

Welcome to the adoption board!

I've heard really great things about Ted Youmans in Anaheim.  I have an acquaintance who used him several years ago. 

I could talk more about Los Angeles County (where I am) if you want... let me know. 

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    Sure, I'll take recommendations for LA too.  
    Pursing Domestic Infant Adoption through a local agency. In the meantime, our dog is our baby.  Bumping from Portland, Oregon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

If you are willing, PM me your email address.  I'll be more candid if I am not on a public forum :)

(I am heading out and probably won't respond until late today or tomorrow.)

image Best friends and sisters... 24 months and 16 months
  • Options
    You have a PM

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

• Options

Not sure if you are open to adopting from foster care but our agency is located in San Dimas, it's called McKinley Children's Center.  I highly recommend them, they've been nothing but helpful to us.

I can PM you more info if you would like.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"