South Florida Babies

Home hunting in Boynton today

I posted a little while back that we were moving to the area soon. We are staying with my parents in Jupiter now since we didn't find a place before we had to be out of our old house. Anyone here in that area? Do you like living there?
My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Home hunting in Boynton today

• I live in one of the Canyon's on Lyons and Boynton Beach Blvd. We love it. SO family friendly. Great amenities at our clubhouse. My only complaint is lack of restaurants in the immediate area. We have to drive out east to Congress or Wellington to get anything decent, but I know in time they will build more around West Boynton.
  • Thanks for the response! It looks like a nice town. We saw a few nice places, I like restaurants and mall area along congress, everything is so central. And yay for a super target!
    My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a townhouse for sale in Renaissance Commons.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"