Colorado Babies

Highlands Ranch or near OBGYN??

Just moved into the area need a good OB any recommendations ??  TIA

Re: Highlands Ranch or near OBGYN??

• Dr. John Heavrin in Littleton.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP #1: 07/10/2009, Missed m/c, D&C 08/12/2009
    BFP #2: 01/31/2010, Identical Twins died in utero due to TTTS, D&E 05/19/2010
    BFP #3: 09/16/2010, natural m/c 9/21/2010
    PCOS & Bocornuate Uterus Dx 1.4.2011
    BFP #4: 01/11/2011
  • Dr.Grover of OB-GYN center. Their practice is based at SkyRidge Medical Center.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I recommend Center for Women's Health - they are located at 1-25 and Dry Creek.  Great practice - https://www.tc4w.com/
  • Sue Saindon at South Denver OBGYN.  She is off of Mineral and Broadway.  She delivers at Littleton Hospital.  I just delivered there in Feb.  Such a wonderful experience!
  • I second Sue Saindon!  She is patient, kind and truly listens.  I haven't had an experience with pregnancy with her but I have with my annuals.  I just found out I'm pregnant after IVF and I'm excited to let her know!

• I used Scot Graham at South Denver OBGYN after 2 years of TTC and recurrent miscarriage issues - I've met every doctor in the practice there and highly recommend them all. 

Office staff is great as well.     

• Dr Elise Chu @ Ridgegate OBGYN - the whole office and all docs on staff are awesome and I couldn't be more impressed w/ the hospital facilities.  They are at SkyRidge, which is 25 & Lincoln

303-795-3110

• Yes, Dr. Patricia Brown.I absolutely love her!!!

303-528-0800

Arapahoe Plaza I
    7720 South Broadway, Ste 250
    Littleton CO 80122

• I agree 

Littleton was a fantastic experience from start to finish.

• Dr. Ken Moss - they have one office in Englewood and one in Highlands Ranch.

Mountain Vista Womens Care

9330 S. University Blvd.
    Suite 230

My sister and I both go to him and have had nothing but great experiences.
    good luck!

• Dr. Giarratana or Dr. Seidel at Comprehensive Women's Care of Highland's ranch. It's right by the LODO's and Babies R Us off of C-470. They are both fantastic OBs. I am really happy with both of them, they are very accommodating and do what research shows is best for the mom and baby! They know their stuff.

Dr. G managed a difficult twin pregnancy before referring me to MFM (extremely complicated!), and I've seen both Dr. G and Dr. S during this relatively normal pregnancy, and they really are great. The nurses are also fantastic, and the receptionists are awesome too.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love Women's Health Care Association - they deliver at Littleton, SkyRidge and Swedish.

:-)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Integrated OBGYN @ Parker Adventist.  LOVE them.  
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"