Cincinnati Babies
Options

little-peanut

What did your doctors have to say about your progesterone levels, etc.?  I assume everything is fine, just curious how they are feeling about things now that you've been seen by the OB.
Justin Thomas joined us on 8.4.07
Tyler Anthony arrived on 9.21.09
imageimage
imageimage
The Chronicles of Justin and Tyler

Re: little-peanut

• Options

well, I didn't really get the answers I was looking for today.  I spoke to the dr who saw me today and he isn't concerned either about my progesterone levels.  He pretty much told me if I wouldn't be seeing my family dr for this matter, the OB practice probably wouldn't even had begun testing my progesterone levels.  They test them early on at 6 or 8 weeks and if they are fine, they don't test again.

So, I'm not sure what I will do.  I really like my OBs but I just feel like they aren't taking this seriously.  I may end up switching practices, or I may just leave this matter in the hands of my family dr.  I'm not even sure how long I will be on the progesterone injections either.  It may be something that is over and done with pretty quickly or I may be taking injections up til I deliver.  I have no idea.

Thanks for thinking of me Katie!

Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"