Secondary IF

9 DPO...Maybe TMI

I POAS this morning. Really early, I know. I got some tests at the dollar store and thought, "What the hell, I'll give it a try." It was negative, but I have been having some symptoms. I usually hate displaying these or discussing them because I feel foolish when I get AF a few days later. But....I have been having a lot of cervical mucus the past couple days. I usually don't get it at all after I ovulate. My boobs are also fuller. I really hope the HSG did something and this is our lucky month!!!! I'll be in the boonies for the next 5 days, but will be bringing some tests with me. Cervical mucus good, right?

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view

Re: 9 DPO...Maybe TMI

• I think these are very good signs. I hope you have BFP in a few days!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • JMayJMay member
    Sounds good to me!  Of course, I'm experiencing the same things, so I HOPE it's good!  =-)
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds good to me!  I hope this is the lucky cycle for you!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"