North Carolina Babies
Options

My child has a smart mouth..hehe..

DD stayed with the IL's this weekend, and last night when she got home, I asked her to tell me about her weekend. She said, very seriously, and almost annoyed, "We'll talk about it tonight in the rocking chair, Mommy."

DH and I burst out laughing! Well excuuuuse me for asking, Miss Priss!

Also, while I was putting lotion on her after her bath last night, she asked for some, and rubbed it on her leg. Then she very emphatically said "I cannot get sunburned, Mommy." No clue where that came from, but it cracked me up!

Then as I was rocking her (and never really got that highly anticipated talk about what she did at the IL's..LOL), I kind of closed my eyes. I openend them, and she patted my cheek and said "It's time to go to sleep, Mommy."

Seriously. That kid was a roll last night. hehe. It cracked me up and I thought I'd share. Sassy attitude aside, I really love this age. :-)

Has your LO said anything especially funny or cute lately?

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: My child has a smart mouth..hehe..

• Options
    Add Keira to the sassy mouth! When she is not listening or is being a brat I tell her to look at my face or to look at my eyes so I know she is listening and then repeat what I ask her to do.  Well, I was typing an email and she was yelling over and over again to put Dora on and then out of nowhere I feel 2 tiny hands on my face. She turned my head and said "look at my eyes Mommy. I want Dora on!". I about died.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Ha! That's hilarious..

• Loading the player...
  • Options

They say the funniest things at this age! Maddie cracks me up right now being over dramatic about everything. At almost every meal she will clasp her hands together and say "thank you thank Mommy, this is sooooo yummy," or "I'm sooo excited to eat with you!" Of course those are the nicer ones, there is also the "I'm soooo tired" and "I'm sooooo hungry."

I have always been a fan of toddlers and I just think it's the best age ever. The attitude and power struggles I could do without, but for the most part she's just so sweet and funny.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejenhum:

They say the funniest things at this age! Maddie cracks me up right now being over dramatic about everything. At almost every meal she will clasp her hands together and say "thank you thank Mommy, this is sooooo yummy," or "I'm sooo excited to eat with you!" Of course those are the nicer ones, there is also the "I'm soooo tired" and "I'm sooooo hungry."

Ha! I love that! What a sweetie..

• Options

This weekend my DH / Ella went on a bike ride.  He has a seat that sits on his handlebars for her and she just LOVES it.  When they got back I asked her how it was - she said - good, daddy exercised in my ears.  Not sure if she meant daddy talked too much on the trip or what.  Who knows with her. 

The other funny thing is I was giving her a bath and she was splashing me - I said Ella - you're getting me all wet.  She looked at me very seriously and said - No mommy - I'm all wet - I in the tub. 

Ok - one more - We were driving around uptown Charlotte and Ella said - look mommy a castle!  She pointed to the skyscrapers and said - I wanna go.  DH said - mommy works in the tall one over there - she looked at me and said - You a princess too? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    These are all so sweet! I look forward to that time with A.
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

I know you all can relate to the constant chattyness, asking "why" about everything, etc.  The other day Miles was riding with DH, and DH turned the tables on him and asked Miles why.  His eyes got really big and he said "Daddy!  'Cause I said SO!" 

Also, when we're saying prayers before bedtime, sometime I will say "Thank you for Miles", but sometimes I just say "thank you for our family."  Without fail, if I say thank you for our family, after I say Amen, he asks, "What about Miles?!"  Too cute. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"