Parenting after 35
Options

FFFC

DH and I do not curse.  Well, the once-in-a-while curse word might slip out.

Today, whsn he fell over while playing, I distinctly hear C say, "Shiit."  Over and over again.

I'm hoping he's saying "Sit" instead.  Right???  :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• Options
    PeskyPesky member
    LOL!  Yeah, DH said "schize" which is German for sh!t in front of DD who promptly repeated it.  Nice.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    My DH and I both have potty mouths.  We need to put the kibosh on that fast before Charlie starts talking, LOL! Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Deb.. it's probably too late!  By the time he's talking, he's already got it in his head.   The words come fast and furious.. especially at the most inappropriate times (church, grocery store, etc)

My hubby is really good about it.. he's even worried about using Poop and other non-offensive words in the context of a curse or expletive.

• Options
    I'm waiting for A to say F#@k because of my occasional potty mouth while driving--and my dad forgets too. Thankfully not yet.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Margaux has said both "putain" and "vache."  The second I don't mind so much, it's just "cow" used as a curse, but the first one is "whore" and kind of bad.  Hm.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Ha, ha, ha!!! I doubt it, he probably heard "sh!t" somewhere outside your home. DH and I curse sometimes but try not to in front of DS. Although some word must have slipped by b/c for a month he was saying "oh fvck". Luckily, he seems to have forgotten it now.
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

Oh, I'm pretty sure Shiit probably came outta my mouth.  I'm no saint!

And why do I now have images of Ralphie saying "Ohhhhh Fudddgge".. only it wasn't Fudge!  bwahahahaha.   Best movie ever.   And it's still 80 degrees outside.. maybe I need to pop it in the DVD tonight!

• Options

imagedebbadebbadoo711:
    My DH and I both have potty mouths.  We need to put the kibosh on that fast before Charlie starts talking, LOL! Big Smile

Same here Deb.  We have total potty mouths.  need to stop soon.

• Options

I'd rather my 4 y.o. say "***". Recently he came from school, got mad at me for something and said "I am going to F* you mommy". I was shocked.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"