Parenting after 35
Options

FFFC

Lets get this party started.

Michael has a had cookies (real adult cookies not baby cookies), ice cream, and suckers.  And he does not like fruit but will drink 100% fruit juice.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FFFC

• Options
    No flames here! I still give Charlie more baby food than I should simply because it's easier
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    no flames here.  little indulgences are fine and can teach enjoyment in moderation.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Aaron has had cookies and ice cream but no hard candy--I'm terrified of choking.

He hates milk and juice.  But he loves fruit.

Vegetables not so much.

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    Margaux eats Fig Newmans and loooves ice cream.  I'll give her just about anything she wants to try.
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    I've given Adrian lollipops to suck on from time to time, and he sucks them all the way to the stick. A total choking hazard but I keep my eye on him all the time. He's also had real cookies, real juice and loves real vanilla ice cream Wink
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options

imagePeppernut:
     I'll give her just about anything she wants to try.

This

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We were at disneyland with the whole family and one of myy BIL gave LO a sucker and ds grabbed it away from him.  and I let him eat it. supervised of course.

BIL tried to do the same to his other nephew who is 10 weeks younger than ds.  And my sister had a fit.  It was like there was steam rising out of her headAngry

I just laughed.  It's a sucker dear sister not crack cocaine.  A lick of a sucker is not going to kill him. 

sheesh.

I guess with age we are a little more laid back.

• Options

Hope he enjoyed all that stuff!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"