Secondary IF
Options

i usually post on IF but i have toddler

im finding i need to relate to those that might be in similar situations.  does anyone here have just one toddler or baby?  im finding it hard to go to parks with my son now bc there are so many women with a child + pregnant belly.  and i cant not go to the park...it's like im surrounded by it. 

my toddler is 2.  i got pregnant with him 3 years ago. my IF problem was present then, but it wasnt caught. 

i have DOR and we have been trying for baby #2 since january. i got pregnant in jan. then had a m/c.  i was diagnosed with DOR in may and i just did clomid - i responded really well and just had a chemical pregnancy.  i got AF today which should have been tuesday. my luteal phase is always 13 days...this cycle, with hte c/p, it is 11.  im worried that my luteal phase is messed up now....i figured that with my c/p, i would just get AF on time, not be two days early.

Re: i usually post on IF but i have toddler

• Options
    RMR13RMR13 member
    Hi I only have one she is almost 3 1/2. I agree that everyone seems to have two or more or be prego. I don't know if I have any problem other than that I stopped ovulating awhile back so i have also been on clomid and now we are just waiting to see if it works! Good luck!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    SB524SB524 member
    I have an (almost) 2 yr old too. I can relate to it being hard seeing everyone pregnant or with multiple children. In our circle of friends here, I am the ONLY one with 1 child. It's very bittersweet to hear of everyone else having their 2nd and 3rd babies. I am overjoyed for them but sad for myself. Hang in there -- this board has been wonderful for me so far!
    7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi! I have a 2 1/2 year old and I know how you feel. All of his playdate friends have siblings already or one on the way. And I often feel like I'm the only mom without a double stroller at the park.
    DS born 10/2008 TTC #2 since 8/2009 MFI and natural killer cell activation diagnosis IVF #4 = BFP!! Due 10/12!!
  • Options
    Hi, I have a girl, she'll be 2 yo in a few weeks.  I understand how you feel. It was so easy for me to get pregnant the first time that now I often feel like I didn't know how good I had it before.  Havinh trouble conceiving this time around really makes me cherish my daughter even more and realize what  a blessing she really is!
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I'm sorry.

I have a 2.5 year old and I know exactly what you mean about feeling like everyone around you has 2 or another on the way.  I have to remind myself I do have 2 friends who are finally pg after much intervention with their firsts (and 40 or very near it), so if things don't work out for us, I will have company (though they both live about 1000 miles from me).

Welcome to the board, and I hope your stay is short and sweet!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    PheWmsPheWms member
    I can relate to you as well.  My son just turned 3.  I have PCOS and we are ttc without clomid until next year, when DH's insurance may cover it, like last time.  We did Clomid+IUI to conceive my son.  It seems like my son will be in Kindergarden before I have another one.  Good luck. :)
  • Options
    wow, you all are way better women than me.  when my friends announce their 2nd/3rd pgs, im definitely not overjoyed for them.  mostly im just irritated and want to get away.  i want them to have healthy pregnancies and babies of course.  but am i overjoyed??  um, no.
  • Options

I am new to the site but your posting and subsequent responses totally resonate. I have a little boy who is 2.5. We've been TTC for 1.5 years....its hard to see other women w/ big bellies, preparing their little ones for becoming a big sister or brother, while you are heartbroken, not knowing if your child will ever be one. So I def hear you....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"