North Carolina Babies
Options

Moving to Charlotte-Need Family Dr or OB and Ped!

Hi ladies,

We will be moving to Charlotte when I am in third trimester (exact date still unknown at this point.)  I am looking for a good OB or Family Dr. in the area.  We have no idea where we will be living at this point, but my husband will be working in south Charlotte (Ballantyne), so I am looking close to that.  Anyone have any comments on Charlotte OB & GYN Associates? I was thinking the Arboretum office.  Also, for a pediatrician, I saw in an earlier post someone recommended Arboretum Pediatrics...anyone use them? We currently use a Family Doctor for all of us in Illinois, but finding one of those that delivers babies is proving a bit more difficult...any recommendations there?? Thanks in advance!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Moving to Charlotte-Need Family Dr or OB and Ped!

• Options
    I don't know about Charlotte OB & GYN, but I love Carmel OBGYN. They have an office near Ballantyne.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Girl P - 11/15/10
  • Options
    I really like the Piedmont GYN/OB group. They have a location in Ballentyne as well. I can't help with a family doc as we have yet to find one we like.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JuberPJuberP member
    Welcome!  I don't know pedis in the area, but I second Carmel OBGYN.  Good luck on the move!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I (along with my mom, MIL, SIL, and several friends) use Charlotte OB & GYN Assoc. We LOVE them. My MD is Dr. James. He is great! I also go to the Arboretum office. The nurses there are fabulous. No personal experience with Arboretum Peds but have some friends that use them and love them. For a family MD, we use Mecklenburg Medical Grp (they have a Ballantyne office). Good luck with your move. The Ballantyne area is a fabulous place! We love it!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!!!I am moving to Charlotte as well within the month so these suggestions are great!! moving to the South Park arra, any ideas??
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options

LOVE Charlotte OB.  Have been there since I was 18 and I am 36 now.  My Dr. is Hansen-Lindner but I am not sure that she is in the Arboretum office.  Dr. James (mentioned above) delivered my 3rd daughter last month.  I really liked him!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"