Upstate NY Babies

Update on me and the Trio...

I haven't been on here in awhile, so here's a little update on us...

29 weeks today with Triplets. Last week, the evening of my 28 week milestone (which I was so proud of) I was having contractions pretty regularly. Called and of course they wanted me to go to L&D. Babies were monitored (complete HELL when there's 3 to get on at once) and were absolutely FINE!! Contractions got worse as I was there. Had protien in my pee and elevated BP when I got there (prob because I was so freaked out), dialated 1cm, 0 effaced. Thank God. (I still cried when they said 1cm, I wanted NO dialation)

After an hour BP normal, no change in cervix. Pre-term contractions, not progressing me, so not in labor. Kept me on fluids overnight and gave me steroids for the babies lungs just in case, and tried to stop contrax (didn't work). Kept me a 2nd night to complete the 2nd dose of the steroids and my 24 hr urine collect to make sure PreE was ruled out.

A very long 3 days. But we are all fine. Babies are still cookin' and I've been home all week on modified bed rest. So I have to have a helping hand for the day while DH is working because I can't lift DD at all, and have to stay resting except for the bathroom and meals. Thankfully Mom and MIL are done working for the summer so they'll be sharing the duties, along with a couple friends of mine! :)

I'm still contracting, more sporatic, but otherwise babies are movin' all over and I'm just trying to make it day by day!!! Next appt is Monday and we'll see what they say from there. Send any T&Ps you can spare our way that these kiddos keep cookin' a few more weeks!!!

Re: Update on me and the Trio...

• I was actually just thinking of you and wondering how you 4 were doing! Were you at Strong? I absolutely loved the L&D nurses there. T&P for a few more weeks of cookin', and great job so far!
  • Sounds like you're doing a great job! I hope you guys have AC ;)
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • wendyjwendyj member
    Keep cooking, babies! Sending lots of good thoughts and prayers your way. Take care of yourself.
  • Keep cooking babies! T&P to you.

TTC since 6/2003. m/c 9/14/03 8 weeks, 5 chemical pregnancies, mmc 6/04 12 weeks, Michael born sleeping 5/25/05 at 22weeks always our angel, fought ovarian cancer and won, m/c 4/06 5.2 weeks and 7/07 6.6 weeks,Our Miracle baby girl born 4/8/10,mc 12/18/11 at 5.3 weeks, BFP 10/26/12 dating u/s on 11/8/12 showing a strong heartbeat!EDD July 4,2013. RCS on 6/27. Baby boy in NICU for 8 long and scary days before he was able to come home. We are now a happy family of 4

. imageimage

• Lots of T & P to you! Hoping those babies stay nice and warm in there for a while longer!!
  • sounds like good news! hope the contractions stay away, and those babies keep cooking!
  • You're doing great! Keep resting and hopefully those kiddos will stay cooking a bit longer!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • I'm so glad they are still cooking and you must be relieved they completed the steroid shot.  T&Ps for several more weeks inside!
  • dle927dle927 member
    So glad things are well now!  Sending T & P's your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was wondering how you were doing when I noticed no posts lately.  SO great that you have help while you try to take it easy.  That is no easy job with a little one.  I can't imagine what it was like trying to get all the babies monitored.  Or what it must feel like to have 3 moving around like crazy all the time!  Hopefully you have a few more weeks!
    O 10.08 & MJ 6.10
  • Stay cooking little ones! T & P to you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck - rest as much as you can!! That is AWESOME that your mom and MIL are ready, willing and able to help you so much...they are probably so excited!!!
  • I'm glad to hear that those babies are still cooking, you're doing a great job!  Take care of yourself and stay cool!
    DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
  • Keep cooking, babies!  I'll be thinking about you.  :)
  • T& P coming your way...keep cooking babies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Been there my friend! It stinks, I'm glad they got your steroid's in though. Did you ask your dr. for oral meds to stop the contractions, like procardia? My Dr. gave it to me after i went into PTL just in case I needed it, but I never did.

Lots of T&P's to keep those babies cooking! 

photo 41f1f21b-fd5b-40ab-bc31-76a13e270270_zpscf391ac9.jpg
    After 2 years, Injects, PCOS diagnosis and 2 IUI's, we were blessed with our beautiful twin girls!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Baby Girl #3!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Good luck,t&p to keep the babies cooking a few more weeks!!!
  • Lots of TandP to you! Hang in there you are doing great!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageAshnmike528:
    I was actually just thinking of you and wondering how you 4 were doing! Were you at Strong? I absolutely loved the L&D nurses there. T&P for a few more weeks of cookin', and great job so far!

Yup! They were very nice and efficient! But I was really uncomfortable and my last nurse was too vague with her answers, I just wanted to go HOME! :) Hoping not to go back til it's the real deal!

• Glad you and the babies are doing well now!  That is awesome your mom and MIL are coming to help!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

My Blogs

https://littlebirdconfections.wordpress.com/

https://heismightyquinn.wordpress.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"