Pre-School and Daycare
Options

What are your 4 year olds favorite toys?

Hoping to get some ideas for my son's 4th birthday! Seems like he's starting to grow out of the toys geared for the 3 year old preschoolers, but not quite into all the big boy (5 year old+) toys yet.
Hawaii

Re: What are your 4 year olds favorite toys?

• Options
    PeskyPesky member

Two words:  Hot.Wheels.  Or Matchbox.  Whichever.  Little cars are easy, cheap and big hits.

*  books are always good, as are movies
    *  we gave a friend of DD a remote-controlled Lightening McQueen.  He LOVES it.  His mom is less in love with it.
    *  games -- Candyland, Hi Ho Cherry-O, Zingo, Ladybug Game, etc.
    *  bicycle
    *  balls -- jr soccer ball, football, basketball, etc.
    *  if he is into it, train table with Thomas or other kind of trains.  We got one off Craig's List for cheap that was fully loaded.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options

Remote control cars

Hot Wheels Trick Tracks

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    griffin is very into anything super hero.... he loves puzzles... loves drawing, playdoh, etc...
    I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Ben loves his John Deere Tractor, 4 Wheeler, and bicycle.  He also has loves to play baseball and has a baseball bat and glove.  We got him a soccer goal too.  He loves anything Hot Wheels and also has an ambulance and fire truck.  He loves the game Chutes and Ladders and Candyland.  We also got him the toy version of Angry Birds.  He loves to build with Leggos and blocks.  He loves books, play dough and his sand box.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mine will be 5 in Sept. He likes his Leapster, Transformers, Pirate legos, etc.  Toys/games geared more towards 5-7 year olds.
    BabyFruit TickerLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers image image
  • Options

Anything pirates, Imaginext sea serpeant, Imaginext Pirate ship, loves all that stuff. Also into knights and dragons. Likes to dress up, lots of imaginary play- I can't get him to sit and "play" with anything vey long (I've tried!) he just likes to run around, pretend, build forts...

Could care less about cars, trucks, trains, etc.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"