Upstate NY Babies
Options

Fresh Beat Band

We don't usually watch Fresh Beat Band, but I know that is not Marina.  When did they lose the original girl?  I actually couldn't stand the original Marina, don't know why.  Something about that girl bugged me.  Still don't like the show though.

Re: Fresh Beat Band

• Options
    not watching it.. but i know when they did the episode with Neo like a month ago it was the normal marina.. and these are the first new episodes since then.  I cant stand any of them though and it doesnt usually hold eves interest.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    How sad that my sister and I just discussed this last night!  It's definitely a new girl...so I googled it and apparently old Marina left the show to get married and pursue other projects.  Maybe she left because she's 27 and playing a teenager role? Ha.  Jules like the music but DH and I both cringe when it's on, so we don't see it too often. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    wendyjwendyj member
    DH and I also were talking about the new Marina. He googled and found out the old one left to get married and "pursue other projects".  I was kind of blown away that she was 27. I think I'd leave the show, too.
  • Options
    I always found it interesting that "Marina" went from being on Days of Our Lives to FBB. 
  • Options

imageJenJar:
    I always found it interesting that "Marina" went from being on Days of Our Lives to FBB. 

yeah, me too. 

Evan doesn't really watch that show, but the few times I've seen it I always changed it because she annoyed me. Her character on Days did too.

• Options

imageJenJar:

yeah, me too. 

Evan doesn't really watch that show, but the few times I've seen it I always changed it because she annoyed me. Her character on Days did too.

• Options
    Wait! Who was she on Days?! I have never made this connection and now I feel dumb.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

imageMelissaSue81:
    Wait! Who was she on Days?! I have never made this connection and now I feel dumb.

she played Stephanie Johnson (Steve and Kayla's daughter) probably 4 or 5 years ago? The character is now played by this girl... who I like much better. But come to think of it, she hasn't been on in a while that I've noticed (I only watch a bit here and there... ff through most on the DVR!)

• Options

Maybe i never saw her on there, or just didn't pay attention. I sort of remember them getting a new stephanie but not really.. I hardly ever watch it anymore.. unless Eve happens to be napping.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

My DD doesn't like the show, so we don't watch it. 

Do you remember that they tried to introduce the show as the "jumpArounds" and then pulled the show and redid it?

They are all super giddy.. there was always something about Marine, like her giant bangs or something.  My friend thought Marina wore a wig, who knows.  The show is a little much for me.  Although the irish guy or whatever is kind of cute, haha :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"