Nebraska Babies

Baby stores in Omaha or Lincoln area

I'll be traveling to the Omaha and Lincoln area in a month and was wondering if you all have any baby stores that I don't want to miss- I'm from Des Moines and all we have is a Babies R US and Baby Depot inside of the Burlington Coat Factory so please let me know if there's any stores you have that we don't!

Thanks

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Baby stores in Omaha or Lincoln area

• Here are some consignment shops.  Really high quality stuff :)  Enjoy!

Big Wheels to Butterflies aka B2B

PAPILLION LOCATION NW corner of 72nd and 370 - 1219 Applewood Dr Ste 103- Papillion, NE. 68046 - ph 402-991-1030 NEW!!!! B2B MATERNITY LOCATION- NW corner of 72nd and 370 - 1219 Applewood Dr Ste 102- Papillion, NE. 68046 - ph 402-991-1030 (connected to Papillion Location)  OMAHA LOCATION - corner of 168th and Maple - 3510 N 167th Cir Suite 201 - Omaha, NE 68116 ph 402-502-5560    

B2B Last Chance- 11425 S 72nd Street Papillion, NE 68046- 402-884-5010 for more information. This is our clearance center across the street from our Papillion location. Everything in this store is $1.00 !! (you can not sell items at this location) 

• In lincoln we have kid stuff super store on N 27th street. There is also Milkworks on the south part of lincoln. They are a small shop that has anything you would need for breastfeeding, baby shoes, some clothes, baby carriers, wraps and other items for sleeping.  they are a non profit that helps with moms with breastfeeding. I like to buy some of my supplies there to show my support. They have helped me a lot with BF.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Posh Princess is a new, locally owned boutique that just opened in April.  I know it's way past your visit, but if you are ever back in the area you should check us out!  We have unique clothing, accessories and gifts for babies through tweens. 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Posh-Princess/115690529796

2522 S. 132 Court   (402)991-0991

Holly Weill Owner, Posh Princess Children's Boutique http://www.facebook.com/pages/Posh-Princess/115690529796
  • Milkworks is an awesome store located in lincoln ne.  They are super breast feeding friendly, offer pump rentals, breast feeding classes, lots of custom cute baby clothes, doug and melissa toys, diaper bags, and an assortment of cloth diapers as well as nursing wear..

5930 s. 58th st. lincoln ne  www.milkworks.org

-becky IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • There's also a Kids Stuff here in Omaha, right next to NFM. I love it. :D
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"