Secondary IF
Options

I'M BACK :)

Well we got home from Disney about an hour ago.  Although it was 105 degrees there withg humity, we had a GREAT time. It was nice to take some time with just my family and not worry about anything else.  I did not realize how much I needed it.  But of course, I noticed EVERY pregnant women :(  Update on me, So right now I am not cycle day number 25 and we are waiting to see what "trying" on our own may or may not have accomplished.  People say that you are more fertile after a m/c, so I am hoping that maybe they are right.  If not, I will call the RE in a couple of days and see what the plan is.  If I am not able to make it into the July IVF schedule, I will skip August and start in spetember.  Last year it was so stressful doing a retreival and not knowing if I was going to be at the first day of school.  I do not need that stress.  How is everyone else doing?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I'M BACK :)

• Options
    JMayJMay member
    Welcome back!  I'm glad to know you had a good vacation!  Paradise Disney (or, "Nick Mouse", as DD likes to call him) is good for the soul, I think.  Check out the updates just below your post - there are a ton! 
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"