Parenting after 35
Options

Hello! Introduction

Hi!

I enjoyed the Pregnant over 35 board so much and see some familiar folks, so I am sure this board will be great also. I just had my 1st baby at 36 and feel great.  I had a C-section and am EBF.  So far so good! 

I was fortunate to have a pretty easy recovery and lose all the weight plus an extra 10 by my first pp check up.  I saw the posts below and I am sure my loss is due to BF, b/c I never lose weight easily.  Now if I can get motivated to walk consistently I might be able to address the belly jiggle...

Not so fortunate is that I have to start working again... I started a new job at 21/22 weeks and wasn't able to negotiate a lot of time for maternity leave since I am a consultant. So I am working PT and will go FT in a couple of weeks, but fortunately will be WFH for the next few weeks.

DS is a sweet boy and I am truly enjoying being his mommy.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hello! Introduction

• Options
    Hey there!  I remember you from PG>35, Congratulations!!!  He is adorable!  Welcome! :)

Ten months: Mr. Giggles!
    Photobucket
    A10 March Siggy: Next vacation - Maine!
    Photobucket

kikijbunny (formerly kikijbird)
    Our jbunny born April 17, 2011 at 34w 1d (EDD May 28) due to irritable ute + early dilation

Mommy Blog: And Baby Makes Pi
    Pregnancy/Baby Blog: Eggs Over Anxious
    BFP chart

Anniversary

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome! Your baby is so cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awww...congratulations on Hudson.  He' s darling.  Sorry you have to go back to work so early. 
  • Options
    What a little cutie.  Welcome aboard.
  • Options
    Welcome and your ds is adorable
  • Options
    steverstever member
    Hi and welcome! Your DS does look like a sweet boy :)
  • Options
    Welcome, and congratulations!  Hudson is super cute, and I love his very intent expression!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

imagePeppernut:
    and I love his very intent expression!

Thanks everyone!

And yes he was very focused on something... no telling what he was actually doing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PeskyPesky member
    Congrats and welcome!  You have such a cutie!  A lot of us are WM too and I see several of us on the WM board too.

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    imagecbkjwedding:

imagePeppernut:
    and I love his very intent expression!

Thanks everyone!

And yes he was very focused on something... no telling what he was actually doing. 

He looks like he's trying to make a dirty diaper for mommy!  LOL!!  Welcome!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"