North Carolina Babies

It's Summer! AND the weekend!!

What are you up to?

DH and I are going to Keith Urban tonight.  Tomorrow is toy shopping, and Sunday we're having some friends with kids over.    Next weekend is 4th of July - WOW time flies.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: It's Summer! AND the weekend!!

• Girls weekend at the beach with 2 friends of mine. I can't wait to get off work!

Holly is with the IL's this weekend, and DH is enjoying a weekend to himself. I get to do the same in July, and I'm counting down the days until that as well!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Keith Urban! How exciting! :)

MrsHughes - enjoy your girls weekend! That sounds perfect!

We really have no plans. We do have a date night planned on Saturday, at Raleighwood. We're using our Groupon to see Thor. I'm not sure if we'll eat dinner there or somewhere else. I feel like we can get a much yummier dinner for the same price at a restaurant. IDK, we've never been to Raleighwood.

image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a pretty busy weekend.

Saturday -- Natalie's first pre-ballet class, shoe shopping, hair cut, then neighborhood barbeque.

Sunday -- maybe Falls Lake in the morning for some beach time, Natalie's friend's birthday party in the afternoon.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am having breakfast with a good friend in the morning at Mimi's Cafe and I am so excited because I have never been there before and it seems like everyone loves it.  Then we will find somewhere to play after nap time.

Sunday is a Mommy and Ben day since DH will be golfing that afternoon.  I haven't figured out what we are doing yet, but it might include ice cream.  

My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Saturday - we have plans to go to the pool with some friends and then DH / I have a date night.  Still trying to decide what to do, but we have my mom babysitting and I am SO excited.

Sunday - church, brunch with some friends and then a afternoon BBQ. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Work today, then dinner tonight at Holt Lake Seafood & BBQ in Smithfield with my parents and grandparents, who want to get to see Aaron before he deploys in a week or so.

Tomorrow, I'll be working on sorting through some stuff for Goodwill/trash that's been in the guest bedroom (now Liam's room) so we can get it painted (hopefully before Aaron deploys).

Sunday we have a cookout at my brother's house with Aaron's mom and sisters.

• imageAngelPack:

I am having breakfast with a good friend in the morning at Mimi's Cafe and I am so excited because I have never been there before and it seems like everyone loves it.  Then we will find somewhere to play after nap time.

Make sure you mention to your server that you've never been there b/f and you might score some free muffins.....I got a box of 4 yummy muffins a few weeks ago!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagestarz080:
    imageAngelPack:

I am having breakfast with a good friend in the morning at Mimi's Cafe and I am so excited because I have never been there before and it seems like everyone loves it.  Then we will find somewhere to play after nap time.

Make sure you mention to your server that you've never been there b/f and you might score some free muffins.....I got a box of 4 yummy muffins a few weeks ago!

Thanks for the tip!
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"