Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

JuJuBe BFF vs. Timi & Leslie Tag-a-long?

hi, ladies.  i've been driving myself insane trying to pick a diaper bag!  for the longest time i was sure i wanted a PPB boxy backpack, b/c i fell in love with one of the prints--but after seeing it in person i think it's too deep, and I'd forever be rummaging around in the bottom looking for stuff.  so now I think i have it narrowed down to the JuJuBe BFF (or *possibly* the Be Fabulous) or the Timi & Leslie Tag-a-long.

i realize the T&L is less than half the price, and it comes with the stroller straps that would have to be purchased separately for the JJB--but I'm kind of picky about my bags (not in terms of "name" or anything, but more with regard to functionality), so price isn't the primary consideration.  does anybody have any thoughts about either one, either positive or  negative?

if it matters at all in your opinion, i will be a FTM of a newborn who will be working outside of the home.  thanks in advance for any thoughts!

Re: JuJuBe BFF vs. Timi & Leslie Tag-a-long?

• Options

I have the BFF, but I don't know anything about the Tag-a-long.  I guess my opinion is one-sided :).  Anyway, I love the BFF.  It's great for most normal trips out, and I really love the backpack straps.  It's also washable, which is a majot bonus.  One of the other big selling points for me is that the material is "slick."  This is a personal preference I have for all my bags since I have a problem with bags causing my clothes to pill up if they're "rough."  It sounds pretty weird, but it's a legit concern for me.  I looked at the PPB bags, and they're all "rough," so they were out for me.

As a side note, I got my BFF at a truck show and ended up winning a Be All in a raffle.  I hadn't really considered getting one, but I took it home and fell in love.  It's better than the BFF for longer trips, and I feel like it holds more.  It has a few extra pockets, and the space is easier to access than the BFF.  If you have somewhere you can look at them in person, I would go try them out and see what you think.

Also, I am a FTM to a 4-week old, and I SAH.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicbr>Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks!  i'll have to check out the Be All, too... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"