Upstate NY Babies

TGIF!! Weekend plans?

It's finally Friday!!

Tonight: Nothing much...dinner and relaxing, working on laundry.

Saturday: DH is golfing in his mid-year tournament all day so it's just DD and I!  We'll be going to breakfast, then to the farmer's market and grocery store.  Depending on the weather I'd like to get her in her pool sometime! 

Sunday: We might go to the horse race track.  The aircraft that DH works on are making a special fly over at some point and we've been wanting to take DD to see the horses.  If not we'll probably just hang out and do some things around the house.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: TGIF!! Weekend plans?

• Today: DS has his summer picnic at school. So I'm going to leave work, go to the picnic at lunchtime, and then take DS back home with me and work from home in the afternoon. I have laundry and packing to do tonight.

Saturday: Leave early to head to my sister's in NJ. Taking DS and his cousins to see Cars 2, and then possibly the beach after nap time. All depends on the weather and what time we get there.

Sunday: Drive back home in the morning. Grocery shopping in the afternoon and unpack.

Fast weekend! Have a good one!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • today: not much... hopefully the weather clears up so we can grill (we were supposed to last night, but it was pouring!) Tonight we'll probably watch a few episodes of Dexter after E goes to bed.

saturday: DH is working for a few hours in the morning, then going for his Father's Day gift massage. I plan on going to the farmer's market and the gym. Then my parents are taking Evan overnight and we are going out for dinner w/ a Groupon I got earlier this week to one of our favorite restaurants (!Toro!)

sunday: gym in the morning, picking up E and then I'm hosting an open house for one of the realtors in my dad's office. Dinner and relaxing afterwards.  

Have a good weekend everyone!

• Loading the player...
  • Today: I'm done with work and DH took Jules to school for a little while (it's his last day) so I'm just hanging out, catching up on some RHONYC (Ramona is a whackjob).  Making taco salad for the school luncheon we've got later.  Heading to my parents for dinner. 

Saturday:  DH is going to graduation, Jules has her 1 year checkup at noon.  Then we have at least 2 graduation parties to go to. 

Sunday:  At least 2 more graduation parties, then a coaches party.  Too many parties!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyName Ticker
  • Today: Went to the gym this morning, now Chelsea is crafting, Molly is sleeping, and I am about to start cleaning. Tonight we are grilling at home and probably a little more cleaning.

Saturday: DH and I are going to NYC for an overnight trip - without the kids!!! One of his friends from CA and his wife are in the city for the weekend and we are going to meet up with them for dinner and drinks. I am SO excited! We are having dinner at Brasserie les Halles, which is where Anthony Bourdain worked before working for Travel Channel! The menu looks delicious.

Sunday: DH and I are considering a light run at Central Park, then breakfast, mass at St Patrick's Cathedral, and some sightseeing before we head home in the afternoon. I might convince him to sleep in instead of running though! When we get home we'll probably just do takeout with my dad and the girls.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"