Secondary IF
Options

Update with me -For those who are keeping tabs

I am kinda stepping back from here, but I thought I would pop in and let you all know what is up with me. 

Our DD2, who we are working on trying to adopt, turned 1 today! I cannot believe she came to us over 6 months ago. It seems like yesterday sometimes and other times it seems like forever ago!

We got DD3 yesterday. She is only a couple months older then DD2, and it has been so far interesting to figure out the logistics of 2 the same age. The multiples board have been very welcoming so far. 

DD1 will be 5 in a couple weeks. Where on earth did the time go? She is loving the new addition to our family and is super helpful. 

Dh has been working like crazy with his work and doing private stuff on the side with a friend from church. The extra money helped us buy a van that we got last week. So nice having 2 vehicles again, its tough to take the bus with kids and strollers!

Me, I'm keeping busy which is good. Some days I am not sure what day of the week it is or which way is up, but I'm loving it. I am still working towards my surgery and looking to maybe resume IF treatments in a year or 2. 

Anyway, that is my update. Thanks for reading!

Our Girls
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
AquinnahDori
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Update with me -For those who are keeping tabs

• Options
    Hi!  I have been lurking over on the adoption board since we are more heavily considering that route now and I noticed that you post over there as well.  How are you doing your adoptions?  Did you go through an agency, the foster care system, or something else?  We are just starting to look into everything, but I have 2 friends who have adopted so they are a wealth of information.  If things continue to go as they have been and we do decide to go with adoption for sure, I will probably start posting on the adoption board as well.  I hope that your adoptions go through easily!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We are going through the foster system. I am sorry you are at the point in the road to need to think about adoption, but it can truly be a wonderful gift!
    Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    JMayJMay member
    Thank you so much for the update!  Congrats on the recent birthday and on DD3!  That's amazing!  You're in my T&Ps, and I always look forward to your updates.  Stay well!
    Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Options
    I am so sorry, I totally forgot to say congratulations on DD#3!! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member
    Yay!  I'm so happy for you with DD3.  I hope all continues to go well.  You are such a blessing in these girl's lives.  Happy Birthday to J.  Glad to hear you are okay.  I've been thinking about you.  Give K kisses from me.
    imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options

Congrats on the new little ones to love!

Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
  • Options

Thanks ladies! 

Hi lucky, 

How the heck are you and your little girlies? I miss seeing you around :)

Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • Options
    LuckyHLuckyH member
    imagehoping4more:

Thanks ladies! 

Hi lucky, 

How the heck are you and your little girlies? I miss seeing you around :)

We are as busy as ever, but doing great!  I've been around more, just lurking.  Since I'm back at work and behind a computer I can check in more often.  :)

imageimageimageimage m/c at 8w4d - 10/2/09 baby girl Ruth Elise
  • Options
    Back to work already?! Do you have both of your beauties in daycare then?
    Our Girls
    AquinnahDori
  • Options
    Yay, how exciting!  So happy for you!  Congrats on DD#3 and hope everything else is well with you guys.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • Options
    I am so glad that things are going so well for you.  I miss you h4m!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"