Secondary IF

N2IFR: Kids Shows...

Do you enjoy any of the shows your DC watches?  I'm a big fan of PBSs "WordGirl" and "Wild Kratts".  =-)
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: N2IFR: Kids Shows...

• DS is only 2.5, and we don't have cable, so he doesn't watch much. The occasional Curious George (one episode per weekend day).  It's OK, I guess.

Mostly he's into books. I'm sure this will change in the next year or so, though. Not that he'll give up books, but that he will watch a little more TV.  It was just scary how when we were in a hotel in Boston for a few days and every morning MIL let him watch for about 30-60 minutes, how immediately he was addicted and constantly asking to watch.  Ugh. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sadie loves Ni Hao Kai-Lan, so we watch one episode every evening after her bath.  It is actually a cute show and doesn't drive me crazy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have always been a fan of Sesame Street and still am! We watch it every day right before nap. I have very fond memories of Sesame Street and hope DD will too.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Moreso than saying which ones I like I can tell you which one I absolutely can not watch and that's Thomas.  Something about the colors and the whole dreary tone of the show just makes me turn every time.  It's weird I guess.  I guess I can tolerate Dora and Diego since those are the ones that DD loves right now.

Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • DS won't watch anything except country music videos.  I've tried other shows and he has no interest, LOL.
    ::TTC #2 since April 2010:: Diagnosed: PCOS ~ March 2011, Diagnosed: Mild CAH ~ May 2011, Myomectomy ~ June 2011
  • We are fans of PBS Kids also!  My DD is a HUGE fan of Cat and the Hat Knows All About That, she is glued to the TV when it comes on.  We actually downloaded the entire season to our Ipad for trips.  She also walks in and out of the room when Seasme Street is on, but doesn't really sit down and watch it. 
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • DD loves PBS. It is always on even when we are playing and doing other things. Her nightly routine cannot be messed up Sid the Science Kid, Super Why & Clifford before bed. I have to read a book before bath because she will not deviate from her routine.

I actually like Super Why and Curious George. Sid is growing on me, mostly because dd is hilarious when she is mimicking the intro dances on the playground. I still can't get her to sing the "I love my mom, my mom is cool". One day....Stick out tongue

My Little
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"