Secondary IF

2IF Weekly Update 6/24/11

Hello!  This is my first week posting the updates, so please, if I?ve missed you let me know and I?ll add you asap!  We all look forward to hearing from all members and cheering each other on.  Also, if you have any suggestions for the updates, let me know and I?ll see what I can do to incorporate your suggestions!  -Jenna

Hi Ladies?

Hope everyone had a great week.

This is such a great place to meet other women in similar circumstances to share experiences, cheer each other on, get info and offer support.

Lots of luck to everyone this week and always!

A BIG WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST 2IFers! (We haven?t done an update in a while ? I?ll move all new ladies to the main list for next week!)

Welcome: MySweetBaboo, Akabride30, tootlebug, valerie54, mrs.viv07, drbeeperswife, melissa&eddie, bethCT, SB524, noah-bear (re-join)

2IFers (Alphabetized ? Please let me know if this is ok! I could also keep most active members at the top...)

50ftqueenie

Akabride30

AliciaC19

AmandaMacD

Amer19

anneannabell

aprilprincess

baileysmommy88

beachbabe

blackbird01

blsteinbach

burghbaby

butterbrickle

byrne15

cairolio

choirgirl

cvillecouple

DSU98

eaconstantineslp

EmmysMom1213

gatorsinlove

georgesgirl17

goldenleaves

hayleydee

HeatherMichele

hope4us

Hopeful2008

hoping4more

Janimal

jen-dale

jennykg1477

jjohn28

JMay

JnJ62406

JustPip

kbrodie06

keeptryin

kellyjg123

KelliLynee

KMLP

KYRN

lillinzlou

lookinfor2

lrrb

luvmykids02

MandynStephen

mariat

mbs427

Melis-n-Mike

miblue

MOMMYINNY

MrsJaimebeth

MrsMountainGirl

mrswalker39

munequita2006

MySweetBaboo

patient

PDXGal7868

Persephone0024

pharmacygirl

potatohead

pumpkinhead4

rach1015

Ready2bmommy

RMR13

RyansMTCowGirl

Saphireprincss

sgrobste

shaddai

Shozziee

smacb

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE

spinach

sproutmd

Stacy092306

tbonegrl

teresadrew17

tiff16

tosh24

Twizzle

WyWysMommy

2WW

ChoirGirl

Please let me know if you are in the 2WW!

IVF/FET CHECK
Please let me know if you are in the midst or prepping for IVF!

IUI

Please let me know if you are in the midst of an IUI cycle!

ON BREAK

Akabride30

AmandaMacD

jennykg1477

Jmay

jnj62406

lillinzlou

melis-n-mike

MrsJaimebeth

SB524 (deployment)

stacy092306

Please let me know if you are on break!

CONGRATULATIONS to our BFP's!!

kellykg123?EDD 11/23/11 TWINS?!!

cairolio?EDD 11/5/11

Janimal?EDD 11/5/11

Soon2Bmrs.AGEE?EDD 10/27/11?TWINS!!

Ready2bMommy?EDD 10/13/11

Pixiestx EDD 10/5/11

spinach??EDD 9/29/11

Melissawillr?.EDD 9/25/11

Kimmy683?..EDD 9/15/11

Amer19 EDD?9/10/11

Amamommy EDD?9/6/11?TRIPLETS :o)

CHI-06 EDD?.8/25/11

Kellyloveszach EDD 6/8/11

Uteandbuff EDD 4/30/11- It?s a BOY!

Oneandonlyyou EDD 4/12/11? It?s TWINS!!

MrsMoher EDD 3/29/11 ?It?s a GIRL!

Please Let Me Know your Due Date!  Thanks!

Hope4us

Jen-Dale

KMLP

Meggie1129

munequita2006

Persephone0024

Pharmacygirl

RyansMTCowGirl

Saphireprincss

sommerayne

teresadrew17

Tosh24

Tumble

Twizzle

2IF Nursery - Welcome to the world little Miracles!!

Alchris ? Baby Girl, Elena

DSU98 - Baby Girl, Ashley

Firsttogo ?Baby Girl, Gwendolyn

Francisca - Baby Boy, Callum and Baby Girl Rachel

Frankie ? Baby Girl, Holly

Hoping4more ? Baby Girl, Miss J

LuckyH ? Baby Girl, Remy Grace

Mari ? Twin Boys

oneandonlyyou -Twins

ougrad1? Baby Boy, Hudson & Baby Girl, Landry

Queenbone ? Baby Boy, Francis

Shaunie ? Baby Boy, Shiloh Zion

Smbd ? Baby Girl, Norah

TripMomma ? Baby Boy, Jericho

waitingforbaby#2 ? Baby Boy

QOTW: What are your non-2IF-related goals for the summer?

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: 2IF Weekly Update 6/24/11

• JMayJMay member

Update:  I O'd on a break cycle!  Whoo-hoo!!!  I'll be testing or expecting AF around 4th of July... hoping to keep my mind off of it...

QOTW: We hope to buy a house and move in by August!!!  I also want to finish a few photo albums I started, but left unfinished... 

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Update:

On a break from meds, but did TI and had a ton of testing done. Will be POAS around the first. Was thinking about doing it June 30 so that I could (hopefully) join the June club! It's only 12 DPO, though. We'll see.

QOTW:

Potty training the little one and getting our yard up to par. We moved into a very overgrown 1/2 acre and every square inch has weeds or crab grass:(

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • update- waiting for a D&C so i can get back on the TTC train

Q- We will be adding on to our house this Fall and cannot wait to get that started

Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Update: I can be moved to the 2ww! I will test around July 8th.

Qotw: I am finally owning up to the fact that we are stuck in our house for a lot longer than we anticipated, so I am in the midst of refreshing rooms with updated decor. I hope to re-paint the guest room and we need to clean out the attic and have a giant yard sale.

My Little
  • I'm still keeping up with this board even though I don't post as often. I'm still lurking. My due date changed to 1-7-12. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow but won't feel this is real until after my next appt 7-6-11. My summer plans are to work less and try to do more outings with the boys. We're throwing a big bday party tomorrow cause my baby is turning 2. Of course it's cars theme. They're so excited about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Update: I'm on a break until after DH has surgery.  Hopefully we will be able to start back with IUI's Sept/Oct. 

QOTW: Try to go to the pool daily.  I am also planning my DD 2nd birthday, starting with all the decorations and such. 

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • Update: CD1 of a break cycle.  We will still be trying, but no meds this time.

QOTW: We have several projects with our house that we are trying to complete.  I panted the majority of the house, but DH has to still get the top of one wall that I couldn't reach.  I want to paint our cabinets (I am thinking black, is that way out there or d you think it is a good idea?), and then DH and some friends will lay our new floor that we have sitting in the basement.  We would also like to work on the yard too, but I am not sure that is in the cards.  Our goal is to move in about 2 years so we are trying to get things looking good so at least the house will sell fast even if we can't get back what we paid for it.

• Can you add me to the list? I had a third consecutive miscarriage which needed a repeat D&C due to a molar pregnancy (just confirmed yesterday) so I am on a forced break for who the eff knows how long. My summer plans are to survive. I have no idea how I am going to manage this. My other plan is to enjoy the extra alone time I will have with DD since she wont be a big sister anytime soon, and I dont want to look back on her toddler years and regret that I didn't enjoy every  moment with her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • JMayJMay member
    imageKelliLynee:

Can you add me to the list? I had a third consecutive miscarriage which needed a repeat D&C due to a molar pregnancy (just confirmed yesterday) so I am on a forced break for who the eff knows how long. My summer plans are to survive. I have no idea how I am going to manage this. My other plan is to enjoy the extra alone time I will have with DD since she wont be a big sister anytime soon, and I dont want to look back on her toddler years and regret that I didn't enjoy every  moment with her.

Oh KelliLynee, I'm so sorry!  You've been such a regular poster I just took for granted that you were on the list!  Consider yourself added.  =-)

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • update:  on a break, but still had some "fun" so let's see what happens...just found out I am a carrier for fragile x...i go for genetic counseling next wednesday....if we still choose to continue what we are faced with on wednesday, i will begin our 3rd IVF cycle on July 28th.

goals for summer:  to lose 8 more lbs....I'm on weight watchers as of 3 weeks ago...i gained SO much weight over the last few months..i cant wait to get my body back...

also another goal is to spend as much time as i can with our daughter..im a guidance counselor and work school hours..so i have summers off...looking forward to many beach trips and down time

Jaime... Mommy to Alexa Shaye and Sofia Gabrielle imageMy Bio CafeMom Tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JMayJMay member
    imageDSU98:

update- waiting for a D&C so i can get back on the TTC train

Q- We will be adding on to our house this Fall and cannot wait to get that started

I just checked your siggy - Happy Belated Bday to DD #1  Big Smile !!!

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • What a great update!

EDD: Feb 16, 2012, stick baby stick!

QOTW:  Finish all of our outside plans-we just finished with our new brick patio and major landscaping so just continuing to add to it and keeping up with it.  Also switching how we currently have the rooms layed out in the house (moving the office to the empty bedroom and baby room to a room closer to ours-lot of work just thinking about it).

Amazing DS 10/2007
    TTC #2 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2011, taking 1500mg Metformin
    IUI #1 May 28 2011: clomid + menopur + ovidrel with only 1 19mm follie=BFP on June 10 2011 EDD 2/16/2012
  • JMayJMay member

imagepharmacygirl:
    I'm still keeping up with this board even though I don't post as often. I'm still lurking. My due date changed to 1-7-12. I'll be 12 weeks tomorrow but won't feel this is real until after my next appt 7-6-11. My summer plans are to work less and try to do more outings with the boys. We're throwing a big bday party tomorrow cause my baby is turning 2. Of course it's cars theme. They're so excited about it.

Happy 2nd Birthday to your DS!!!

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Update- We are also on a break. Baby girl is 1 today but her party isn't until July 9th since she is having a joint party with her sister. I put a bigger update above.
    Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
  • JMayJMay member

Ditto Stick Baby Stick!  And I don't think I've ever said, but your DS is gorgeous!!!

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • imageJMay:

Ditto Stick Baby Stick!  And I don't think I've ever said, but your DS is gorgeous!!!

Thank you so much!

Amazing DS 10/2007
    TTC #2 since October 2009
    Diagnosed with PCOS Jan 2011, taking 1500mg Metformin
    IUI #1 May 28 2011: clomid + menopur + ovidrel with only 1 19mm follie=BFP on June 10 2011 EDD 2/16/2012
  • RMR13RMR13 member

Update: we are on our 3rd month of clomid, it has been working so hoping it continues and we can get a BFP!

QOTW: My summer plans are just to play with my DD and hopefully begin babysitting triplets for some extra money so we can move!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Update: EDD is 2/20/12 and my 1st u/s is Tuesday so I will know more then!

QOTW we have a few trips planned over the summer so I am trying to get all that sorted and also get some bills squared away so we are ready for our next adventure.

Thank you for posting this update! It is great to see everyone here!

ETA february not april. Oops.
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • imageJMay:
    imageKelliLynee:

Can you add me to the list? I had a third consecutive miscarriage which needed a repeat D&C due to a molar pregnancy (just confirmed yesterday) so I am on a forced break for who the eff knows how long. My summer plans are to survive. I have no idea how I am going to manage this. My other plan is to enjoy the extra alone time I will have with DD since she wont be a big sister anytime soon, and I dont want to look back on her toddler years and regret that I didn't enjoy every  moment with her.

Oh KelliLynee, I'm so sorry!  You've been such a regular poster I just took for granted that you were on the list!  Consider yourself added.  =-)

Thank you.  : ) I'm not sure how I feel about being a "regular poster" but for some reason I dont mind it. You ladies are all so helpful and supportive.
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
  • JMay thanks for posting an update :o)  I lurk on here very often to check in on everyone. 

My update is that we found our we are having a boy and a girl.  We are so excited for DS and feel so blessed that he will get to experience having both a brother and a sister.

Goals for the summer are to enjoy and make as many memories with my sweet boy as I can as life is going to change a lot for us all in the fall. Wishing everyone a beautiful and relaxing weekend.

• update - Well, after 6 moths with the re, 2 IUI cycles and 2 with too many eggs, last night I started birth control for IVF #1.  I am still really emotional about having to move to IVF and have sort of let myself shut down a bit emotionally, you know?  I know that I will be posting here a LOT as I go through IVF because I am not public about this and don't want to put it in DD's blog, you know?

goals - do one wall in the basement with magnetic primer and blackboard paint and finish one article (I am a tenure track professor so I need publications, and if I can toot my own horn for a second, my book is done and already listed on Amazon!  it comes out in January :) )

I also want to thank you all for the support you gave me in this last cycle.

Hugs!

Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• Hi Jenna!  THanks for putting this all together! I imagine it's a lot of work, but I know we all appreciate it.  My EDD is 12/11/11, but because it's twins, my OB has already said it will be before Thanksgiving.  Hope to see your BFP soon!

Goal of the summer: Stay out of the scorching heat as much as possible!  Oh Autumn, where are you? :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Can you add me?  Had 2nd IUI cancelled this morning.  We'll try again next cycle.
  • Thanks so much for doing this, Jenna, it's a lot of work, I know (I totally wasn't going to volunteer for it!)

Update:  Pretty sure this is going to end up being cd1 or maybe tomorrow will be. I've got spotting going on. My temp was wonky. I'm a big ball of tears. We're going to take a break this month, and then next month do one last IUI. Meanwhile, I pray a job opens up at the company DH wants to switch to, because they cover 3 IVF cycles.  Not likely, tho.

QOTW:  Cleaning the junk from my house.  Cleaning the basement, so that if we really are going to move in a year, we don't have to go through so much crap to do it.

• Will you put me on the BFP list?  I have an EDD of 2/2/12.  Update on pregnancy: is one baby with a good heart beat at 2 ultrasounds now.  There was a second empty sac too, which I am sad about, as I would have loved 2, but am super thrilled with the one that we are (hopefully) getting.

QOTW: Get moved in!  We moved to a new house 2 weeks ago, and we are still, very much trying to get settled.

Hoping to see more BFPs soon! 

TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• Update:  I've been busy and haven't been posting that much.  I finally graduated from the RE's and have already seen my OB earlier this week.  She did a quick U/S and set me up to have my NT scan done.  I did the b/w portion on Wed and next Wed I am having the U/S done.  I hope they can tell me what the baby is.  My EDD is 1/4/12, but baby will most likely come the middle of Dec via c-sec.

QOTW:  It's gonna be a busy summer.  Next month is my DS bday and I'm so glad we are not having the party here, so much less stress and cleaning to do.  We also want to remodel both bathrooms and hope to get the kitchen started by early fall, so it's done before baby comes.  I also really need to get DS scrapbooks started...I know I'm 5 years behind.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • We had our mock transfer this week.  I'm scheduled to start Lupron July 6 and have my transfer the last week of July.  Can't believe we're actually doing ivf.  I'm doing acupuncture which seems to help.

I just want to enjoy my summer and finish some house projects. 

• Can you put me on the list that I'm having a girl.  She's nameless so far :)  The only new thing going on is that I'm past 22w and happy to see that point behind me.

Looks like a lot of us have house projects going on.  This summer we are finishing the new bathroom and total redo of the upstairs of our house, the project that got started when DD was born. 

Lots of luck to everyone!

Brenna Married 4.30.05

Mom to Teagan 4.11.07 and Cora 9.30.11

imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

D&E @ 22w 9.30.09 CMV infection BFP 10.15.10 C/P 4w4d

• Update: We are trying our own this month, I guess I am currently in the 2WW.

QOTW: I am hoping to spend the summer focusing on the wonderful family that I have and enjoying as much time with my DS and DH as possible.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • JMayJMay member
    imagebethCT:

update - Well, after 6 moths with the re, 2 IUI cycles and 2 with too many eggs, last night I started birth control for IVF #1.  I am still really emotional about having to move to IVF and have sort of let myself shut down a bit emotionally, you know?  I know that I will be posting here a LOT as I go through IVF because I am not public about this and don't want to put it in DD's blog, you know?

goals - do one wall in the basement with magnetic primer and blackboard paint and finish one article (I am a tenure track professor so I need publications, and if I can toot my own horn for a second, my book is done and already listed on Amazon!  it comes out in January :) )

I also want to thank you all for the support you gave me in this last cycle.

Hugs!

Whoa!  Congrats on publishing!!!  Totally horn-toot worthy.  I don't want to out you so I won't ask the book, but will you share the topic or field you're in?  If not, no worries, but Congrats again!!!

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • JMayJMay member
    imageteresadrew17:

Hi Jenna!  THanks for putting this all together! I imagine it's a lot of work, but I know we all appreciate it.  My EDD is 12/11/11, but because it's twins, my OB has already said it will be before Thanksgiving.  Hope to see your BFP soon!

Goal of the summer: Stay out of the scorching heat as much as possible!  Oh Autumn, where are you? :) 

I have to ask, are you Team Green or can we look forward to a gender update in a few weeks?  BTW, DDs bday is 12/11 - it'll keep you lucky!  And thanks for the BFP wishes!  ;)

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Hey, I'm not on here...boo! ;-) I am an oldie but returned while trying for number 3.

UPDATE: I am now 6w4d pregnant with number 3. Due date is 2/14/12...Valentine's Day!

QOTW: Going to the Outer Banks in August and just relaxing by the pool with my boys when I get the chance!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • JMayJMay member
    imagePixiestx:

Can you put me on the list that I'm having a girl.  She's nameless so far :)  The only new thing going on is that I'm past 22w and happy to see that point behind me.

Looks like a lot of us have house projects going on.  This summer we are finishing the new bathroom and total redo of the upstairs of our house, the project that got started when DD was born. 

Lots of luck to everyone!

Nice to hear from you!  I'm so glad everything is going well - you and your family are always in my thoughts!  Smile

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • JMayJMay member
    imageMrsTeejer:

Hey, I'm not on here...boo! ;-) I am an oldie but returned while trying for number 3.

UPDATE: I am now 6w4d pregnant with number 3. Due date is 2/14/12...Valentine's Day!

QOTW: Going to the Outer Banks in August and just relaxing by the pool with my boys when I get the chance!

Now wait just a minute... I KNOW I saw you on my master list... (looks furiously through list)... nuts.  I'm so sorry!   Not being on the list doesn't mean you are off our minds.  =-)  Congratualtions on #3, and H&H9M to you!!! (and consider yourself updated on the list...)

Doriimage

Miracle DD born 12.2005

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • The update looks great!!!

Update: I have been on Metformin for my PCOS and insulin resistence now for about 8 weeks.  I just had my b/w again and my insulin levels are within normal range, which is awesome.  I am also now ovulating on CD17, for the past 2 months, as opposed to CD19, so my cycle is regulating.  This is the first month we tried on our own, so we will see.  I am currently 7DPO.

QOTW: To continue LIVING life and not etting it pass me by.  I picked up golf a few months back and recenty become certified in Reiki I.  I start the process to become Reiki II certified, within a few weeks.  I hope to have this certification by the end of the summer.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • Thank you so much for taking on the updates Jenna!  I haven't posted in awhile, but lurk everyday.  I am so excited to see so many new BFPs.

Update:  My due date is November 30.  We have our a/s scheduled for July 5!  I can't wait to find out what we are having.

QOTW & non-IF update:  A couple of weeks ago my DH took a new job in MT (we live in WI, but I am originally from MT).  We are so excited to be moving closer to my family, but I am so overwhelmed with it all.  We have the house on the market and plan on moving mid/late August.  Not sure what I am going to do yet.  I am struggling with being a SAHM vs. finding a job in my 3rd trimester.  Lots of exciting and stressful things coming our way, that is for sure!

DD: Grace (8/19/2007)
    DD: Harper (11/27/2011) Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • tosh24tosh24 member

Thanks for taking over the check-ins, Jenna! Looks great :)

Update: My EDD is December 8, 2011. I have my a/s on July 15 but we're staying Team Green this time around :)

QOTW: House, house, house! We moved into a house 2 years ago that we bought off the 80 yr. old original owner. The house was built in 1969 and has had NOTHING done to it since then. So far we've taken two rooms down to the studs and rebuilt them to give DD a toyroom, and also a full bathroom in the basement. We're working on completing the foyer (just have to get the wainscoting up and painted) and adding accessories to our redone family room since it looks a little bare. We've also attacked the outside this summer by cutting down old, dying trees and trimming back the wild hedges. The neighbours made a few comments so I think they're happy about it lol. We'll also be redoing the decor in DD's bedroom and the nursery. Oh, and did I mention we're hosting two exchange students (one from Spain and one from France) this summer? They're here on cultural exchanges and I'm looking forward to having them here. Boy, I'm getting tired just thinking about the next few months ahead Tongue Tied

Lots of love and luck to everyone, and (((hugs))) to those who need them. I lurk every day and each and every one of you are in my thoughts :)

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Update:  In cycle 28, Clomid, HCG Trigger & IUI #3

QOTW: What are your non-2IF-related goals for the summer? work on the backyard (we want to expand the deck and finish landscaping).  i am also working on re-doing our office (which is currently a room with a desk and a ton of crap)

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

• SB524SB524 member

Thank you so much for compiling this list -- and for graciously adding me! Being 'here' really helps with all that I'm dealing with.

Update - my May Clomid cycle never ended -- I'm on CD 64 after two unsuccessful attempts to produce AF. Currently on Crinone for 10 days to surge my progesterone to try and drop it enough to bring on AF. Praying & hoping it works because I'm at my wits end and just want a cycle so my Dr can monitor me while DH is gone.

QOTW - My DD's 2nd birthday is next weekend. I'm busy planning her party "Red, white & 2!" Lately I've just been focusing on working out and trying to calm my stress/anxiety. In late July I'll be going home to visit some family, attending my 10 year HS reunion, and then anxiously awaiting DH's return in August! 

7/09 miracle DD born
    3/11 DX: lean PCOS/anovulatory
    9/11 ovarian drilling to remove cysts + 5mg Femara = BFN
    10/11 5 mg Femara again = BFP, ectopic pregnancy at 5w4d
    11/11 diagnosed with breast cancer
    12/11 bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction
    http://annefightsback.blogspot.com
    Dori
    "Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming"
  • imageJMay:
    imageteresadrew17:

Hi Jenna!  THanks for putting this all together! I imagine it's a lot of work, but I know we all appreciate it.  My EDD is 12/11/11, but because it's twins, my OB has already said it will be before Thanksgiving.  Hope to see your BFP soon!

I have to ask, are you Team Green or can we look forward to a gender update in a few weeks?  BTW, DDs bday is 12/11 - it'll keep you lucky!  And thanks for the BFP wishes!  ;)

Heck no I'm not Team Green!  I lost what little patience God gave me just trying to conceive! :)   Right now the OB is about 90% sure it's one boy, one girl, but we go back again on Wednesday and they'll take a look again.   I'll keep you posted.   And how neat would it be to have another 12/11 birthday!  If we make it that far, I'm sure I'll be asking B-Day party questions.  That's my first concern! I'm such a dork!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"