Secondary IF

I Tested

It looks pretty negative.  I also have several signs that AF will be coming today.  I am pretty confident that I am out for this month, but I guess it is not over until AF arrives.  I thought I would be more upset by this, but I am really not that upset.  I think that researching adoption and coming to terms with it as a real option has helped me relax a little bit.  I feel like even if we can't have a baby ourselves, we can still get our baby #2.  We will have to see DH's next SA results and that will help us decide how many more months we will try.

As a side note, we will not be doing a medicated cycle this time, but if I get pregnant this month (meaning if I get AF today and get pregnant on this new cycle) my due date will be exactly the same as DD.  The weird thing about that is that DH proposed to me on April 1, 2004, DD was born April 1, 2008 (due date was March 30), and if I get pregnant this month there is the possibility that the new baby would be born April 1, 2012.  Those are all 4 years apart on April Fool's Day, all on leap years.  So, if I did have a baby on April 1, 2012, I would be thoroughly freaked out that my life is some kind of joke or prank!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I Tested

• JMayJMay member

I'm sorry it was negative, but I'm so happy for you that you feel some peace about it.  I'm also happy for you that you're able to consider adoption!  That's wonderful!  The April 1st thing is pretty cute too... Here's to your number 2, no matter how s/he makes it to your family!

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • imageJMay:

I'm sorry it was negative, but I'm so happy for you that you feel some peace about it.  I'm also happy for you that you're able to consider adoption!  That's wonderful!  The April 1st thing is pretty cute too... Here's to your number 2, no matter how s/he makes it to your family!

This! Children are such a blessing any way they come to us:)

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so sorry it was negative.  Adoption is such a wondrful thing.  My brother and his wife get to go in about 5 weeks to pick up the little girl they adopted from India... we are all so excited!  I also know that break cycles have great turn outs so I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageJMay:

I couldn't have said it any better!!
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • imageJMay:

Definitely this. I am hopeful for you! ((hugs))

Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • oh no! I am so sorry!  
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• I have to fourth or so what Jenna said. I'm so sorry.

We are in a similar place, I think, at least for this month. 

Hang in there, dear!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm sorry :(  And it has to be a good sign for next month.  And I think April 1st is a wonderful time for birthdays/ special days.  The first day of the first full month of spring.  I wish you lots of luck for next month!
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• I'm so sorry about the negative.  Fingers crossed for another April fools baby!
  • I'm so sorry.  I'll be praying for an April baby for you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
    TTC #2 since Nov '07
    Tried 4 cycles of Clomid, TI, Gonal-f, and IUI's - all BFFN's
    Both tubes removed Nov '09
    Low AMH = 0.3
    IVF #1 for Feb '10 - cancelled due to poor response - Gonal-f and Repronex
    IVF #1.2 for June '10 - Gonal-f, Menopur, and micro Lupron
    ER - 6/19 (2 retrieved), ET - 6/22 (1 transferred with ICSI), Beta 7/5 = BFFN
    IVF #2 for Nov '10 was cancelled due to poor response - Follistim, Repronex, and micro Lupron
    IVF #2.2 for Feb '11 - Gonal-f, Repronex, and Ganirelix
    ER - 2/24 (8 retrieved), ET - 3/1 (2 transferred with ICSI), froze 3, Beta 3/11 = BFFN
    FET - 4/19 (3 transferred), Beta 4/28 = BFP, EDD 1/4/12
  • so sorry but it is so nice to see your positive attitude shine thru! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"