Secondary IF

It's not feeling right

I don't know, I just have a bad feeling, I'm starting to run cold and clammy, I feel crampy, full, and wet, it feels like AF is on the doorstep.

And a good friend just had her second LO this morning, and I can't get over how so very badly I want to do that again. And now I'm crying. Hard, ugly crying.

I just want another baby, Why is this so freaking hard?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: It's not feeling right

• tosh24tosh24 member

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and your spirits are down. I'm still holding on to hope that you'll be happily surprised come Sunday :)

I wish I knew why we all are/were so "cursed" with 2IF....all I do know is that it's so freakin' unfair.

(((hugs)))

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• imagetosh24:

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and your spirits are down. I'm still holding on to hope that you'll be happily surprised come Sunday :)

I wish I knew why we all are/were so "cursed" with 2IF....all I do know is that it's so freakin' unfair.

(((hugs)))

This! I was crampy most of 2 WW and had hot flashes which made me feel clammy. Hugs. Hang in there!
    Oct 2008 m/c #1 5 weeks, May 2009 m/c #2 4w5d. BFP 6/23/09 EDD 3/8/10!
    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you stop to look fear in the face. -Eleanor Roosevelt
    After 1 year of TTC#2 BFP May 2011 m/c #3 4w2d. Off to RE.

Round 1: Femara + Ovidrel +TI = BFP! EDD 2/20/12
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    2IF does not always equal 3IF...Surprise!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagetosh24:

(((hugs)))

All of this!! 
    imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image Doriimage
  • I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It really is unfair that we all have to go through this. It is a challenge, in the least. Stay strong. We're all here for ya!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • I can't say anything that will help I know, but I want to give you a big hug and I think maybe a cookie. 
    Picture3-3.jpg

Our Twin Baby + a Big Girl Blog

And with the delivery trifecra of one twin vaginal, one c-section with general anesthesia for twin B, Spencer and Sidney joined us at 35 weeks exactly on June 18.

• JMayJMay member
    imagetosh24:

(((hugs)))

Ditto this.  (HUGS)

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • ((hugs)) I'm sorry this is so hard. I hope you get good news soon.
    TTC #1 May 2007
    M/C January 2008
    DS February 16th, 2009

TTC #2 July 2010
    Diagnosed MFI
    IUI#1 w/ bravelle 5/12/11 -- 0% morph on day of IUI, but somehow BFP:
    Beta #1 38 at 12dpiui, Beta #2 85 at 14dpiui Beta #3 1100 at 19dpiui
    DD born December 28, 2011 at 34w6d

Baby #3 due June 14, 2015

• I'm so sorry that you don't feel like it is going to work this time.  Remember, it is not over until AF shows her ugly face.  You got a positive test so I think that it still might be good news for you.  I hope so!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am so sorry and I wish i wish I was there to give ((HUGS))!
    Alyssa born 6/14/05 at 8 lbs 2oz - Ashley born 3/27/10 at 6 lbs 13oz
    We had 2 years of IF trying to conceive #2 and one loss during that time. We are currently trying for #3! had another loss the end of June
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"