Secondary IF

Spotting...?

Hello everyone.

So last week, I had this miracle BFP, and I'm in my 5th week.  Last night I noticed very faint brownish mucus on the toilet paper, and now I'm reliving the fearful moments from the two miscarriages I had...  It was clear all day today, but I had the same very faint brownish mucus this evening.  I know there are people who had their babies just fine after spotting, but that hasn't been the case for me.  I didn't have any spotting when I was pregnant with my son, and that was the only successful pregnancy for me, so I'm very worried...  I felt very mild cramping last night as well.  Cramping is also supposed to be common, but every little thing scares me right now...

I'm using the progesterone capsule with pink coating, so the pink color gets on the toilet paper sometimes, but I can tell it's artificial pink and not something a human body would secrete.  The spotting in the evening is definitely different...

I'm going to get a blood test again tomorrow.  There is no reason to believe I'm miscarrying again, but with my past experiences, It's so hard to be hopeful... Why is it so hard for me to have a baby???

Thank you for listening... 

m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Spotting...?

• FWIW I did have spotting several times during first tri and I went on to have a healthy baby. Spotting is definitely scary but it doesn't always mean the end.  Try to stay calm and T&P to you.
    Trying for baby #2 since May 2010. DX elevated prolactin. Clomid round 1-50mg=BFN. Clomid round 2-100mg = BFN. Began taking Cabergoline and prolactin levels regulated. July IUI#1= BFN. Break cycle for August and BFP on 8/26/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so sorry you are going through this. There is nothing scarier than spotting while pregnant. I spotted at 9w with DD on a cruise and about fell of the toilet. I then had to get checked at St. Thomas by an OB there. It was the most stressful 12 hours of my life. I went on to have a healthy baby and I also had A LOT of cramping the first trimester. I've also only had one child, but I hear that every pregnancy is different. Good luck to you. Hopefully you can get into the Dr. today and get some answers that set your mind at ease.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you ladies for your replies.  

I got today's blood test result, and it turned out okay.  Phew...

It's going to be a long 1st trimester... 

m/c - Dec 2005, DS - March 27, 2007, m/c - Oct 2009, DD - Feb 20, 2012

Proud mother of two breech babies:)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"