Kansas Babies
Options

Prenatal Yoga in Wichita

Anyone else going to prenatal yoga in Wichita at Firefly Yoga Studio? It is a new studio that my friend is opening this weekend. I work 8-5 during the week so I plan on going to the 10:30 am class on Sundays. It would be nice to get to know some of the women going to the same class. She also offers Mommy & Me classes for after the baby is born. I'm so excited! There isn't a lot of opportunities for this kind of class in Wichita. More info on the class can be found at www.fireflyyoga.com
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Prenatal Yoga in Wichita

• Options
    I am interested in taking Prenatal Yoga classes and saw your post.  Do the classes get very full on Sunday?  I don't work but I would probably also take the Sunday class if I did go to one.  My husband and I just moved to Derby at the end of March, and I really don't know anyone out here except for the family we live with.  It is our first baby, and I would really like to meet more expectant moms (or just more women in general!).
  • Options
    My DD is almost 10 mo old and I'm looking to connect with more Moms and Babies(I'm originally from Alabama),I dont know anyone outside of DH family and church.Do They have classes that would include her age bracket?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! There are Mommy & Me classes. The schedule is at https://fireflyyoga.com/studio/schedule/
    Once I have my baby I plan on going to the 12:30 class on Saturdays. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Lexie - No, the classes aren't very full. Usually anywhere from 3 people to 7. I live in Derby too! How do you like it so far? Have you went to any community events? I lived in Derby for several years before I started getting involved. It is much better once you do. Church? Pancake feeds? Derby Days? I hear there are some mom's groups but I haven't looked into them yet since this is my first baby as well and I'm not due until the end of August.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I went to my first Prenatal there!! It was wonderful!! Nickki was really great! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"