North Carolina Babies

NC Babies List....you know you want to...

I need someone to take over this list for me. I can't keep up. I've just been really busy lately with 2 kids and I found out Friday that we are definitely moving to Chicago so I'll be busy with all those details now...

Let me know if you are interested. It's really not a lot of work. I hardly ever turn on my computer (I use my iPod most of the time for the internet) so I always forget about the list...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NC Babies List....you know you want to...

• I'll take it this time! beckylhess at gmail
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • And Chicago? How did that happen?
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry to hear you're moving but you'll love Chicago.  One of my favorite US cities.  I'm from Racine, WI which is about an hour north of Chicago.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Where in Chicago are you moving? I grew up in west suburbs (Naperville). Loved it there!
  • How exciting about the move but we will miss u here!! my DH grew up in Wheaton and loved it up there!!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thanks Becky!

DH's company gave him the opportunity to go to a bigger office. We are looking to the west of Chicago. DH's office is in Lombard...so west of there. We looked in Wheaton and liked it but we are looking in St. Charles and Geneva too. I haven't researched the schools yet though.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"