Nevada Babies
Options

Relocating

My husband and I are possible relocating to the Henderson area from seattle, any recommendations on obgyns?

Re: Relocating

• Options
    Although my Ob-Gyn is not in the Henderson area, I really like Dr Gloria Martin.  She takes the time if you need to ask questions, and she meets you on your level.  She's in the center part of town, near Valley Hospital.  My GP recommended Dr Michelle Lewis, but when I called, she couldn't get new patients in for almost 3 months!  If you need a perinatologist, the Center for Maternal and Fetal Medicine is a great group.  I can tell you who to avoid, based on what others have told me: Marsha Goodhead. According to my friend, she is very mean post-partum and doesn't believe in pain meds.  Hope this helps!   :) Janice
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am in you same shoe!

My husband and I are possibly relocating to Henderson area from OC, CA.

We are actually going out in couple of weeks to check out some houses... keep in touch!  if you want ;) crzykrnck at yahoo..... 

Good luck!

Morla~

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Welcome to Vegas!  :)

My OBGYN is Dr. Rebecca Tyre in the Henderson area--she (her whole team, actually) is really great.  702-260-0600 is the office number.

Good luck and congratulations!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Dr. Donna Miller is wonderful, and based at a hospital in Henderson. I chose her at the recommendation of the one the OB departments at a local hospital. I've been seeing her for years and would never see anyone else. She is part of a group, but I have met her partners, and they are all wonderful....and so is her office staff. BTW...I work at a local hospital. I know many, many OBs :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

My OBGYN is Dr. Rebecca Tyre too. I just called today to make an apt. Her staff seems super friendly. I hope she works out perfectly.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"