Adoption
Options

text conversation with our bmom J (also new pic in sig)

on father?s day J texted me:

J: ?SCREAMING HAPPY FATHER?S DAY 2U? (she doesn?t have Joey?s number).

I texted back: ?Joey says thank you?

J : ?Tell him he very welcome?and i appreciate him very much?

me: ?awww that is so sweet I will tell him!?

J: ? I love you guys for taking aida in and carin for her?

me: ? we are more than grateful to you for letting us!?

J:  ?awwww luv u?ur too sweet?.

I love her :)

Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image

Re: text conversation with our bmom J (also new pic in sig)

• Options
    That is so sweet!!! AND I LOVE your new picture!!!!! 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love the new siggy picture!  And your video is so sweet - not sure how I haven't seen it yet.  Did you guys have a photographer at the hospital with you?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    History of IF and 2.5 years TTC. The day we were to start our first IUI we received a call that changed our lives forever and 10 month old Olivia joined our family. Shortly thereafter we got a surprise BFP and baby 2 is due July 5, 2012

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    lol I was the photographer :) I am the photographer so I just took pics as we went :)
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Options
    Aw I love the new picture. Big brother looks so protective.
  • Options
    I just cried a river watching Aida's video! So sweet, thanks for sharing!!
    June 2010-Lap
    b2b Injectable IUI #1 7/25/10 & 7/26/10 = BFP beta 14dpIUI = 133 MC 9/14 at 9 weeks
    b2b Injectable IUI #2 12/5/10 & 12/6/10 = BFN
    IVF #1 ER 3/28/11 ET 3 embryos 3/31/11= BFN
    b2b Injectable IUI#3 6/28/11 & 6/29/11 = BFN
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome :)

Submitted Adoption Application on 6/1/2011
    Homestudy 7/19/2011
    IVF#2 CX due to Adoption Match
    We were blessed with our daughter through the gift of adoption
    IVF #2.1 ET 2 embryos 2/14/13 7 frostiesLilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    OMG I'm in a puddle from watching your beautiful video. The joy and love on all your faces. Your birth mom has such a light about her. How fortunate that you have such a lovely b mom. Congratulations and thank you for sharing your happiness!!!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    What a nice text.  I just watched your video and it is amazing!
    Brenda & Phillip married 10/10/09 

After 6 years of failed cycles, we were blessed with our little man through adoption. 
    B born 1/3/2012. Adoption finalized 12/27/12

Back  on the IF crazy train...
    Sept 2013 - IVF #1 -  BFP, EDD 6/4/14, born 6/8/14
    Everyone welcome

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

That is so nice.

I love that you all have such a great relationship!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Options

Love the new siggy pic:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is so sweet, lovin the picture of Bright and his lil sister ;0)
  • Options
    I'm so envious of your relationship with Aida's BM! And I love the new siggy pic!! Total cuteness!
    We became A "Forever Family" on February 21,2011. Exactly 1 year from the day we began our adoption journey! Baby Girl joined our family October 5, 2011 we will be finalizing her adoption soon! And now after 7 years of infertility here I am pregnant with our third child! Due to arrive October 7, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

how sweet of her!

great new pic!

what a lovely family! enjoy every minute of it, rachel.

After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.
  • Options

That is awesome!  I got a text from our BM for Father's Day too and was so touched that she thought of DH on that day! 

Your new picture is beyond adorable!  I can't believe how big she already is getting!

TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"