Wisconsin Babies

Anyone deliver at Wheaton All Saints or Aurora Kenosha?

Hi all. New to this board. DH, me and DS moved to WI in September.

I am currently using an OB at Aurora Kenosha. However, I am not sure this is where I want to deliver. All saints is much closer to my home. Has anyone delivered at either of these hospitals? Or any others that are in similar areas (like St. Catherines, or whatever else there is ha)?

Pros and Cons to these hospitals? Thanks!

I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August

Re: Anyone deliver at Wheaton All Saints or Aurora Kenosha?

• My mom delivered her last two kids at Aurora in Kenosha and absolutely loved. She's recommended to me so that was where I was planning on delivering. However, due to some complications, I will be delivery at Children's in Milwaukee =( I live in Racine, so both are quite a bit aways, but I always Aurora was well worth it. Their staff has been so much more friendlier than anything other hospital I've looked into.
    February 19, 2010- BFP! March 14, 2010- M/C January 17, 2011- BFP! April 26th, 2011- It's a boy! Due September 20, 2011 May 2, 2011- Confirmed Gastroschisis August 7, 2011- Labor begins August 12, 2011- Max is born October 4, 2011- Max comes home!

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had my baby at Aurora in Kenosha last fall and the staff was great.  I could be biased because I work there but I never had interaction with the nurses on that floor so they treated me like anyone else.  And they respected my wishes of not wanting an epidural and helped me to give birth the way I wanted to. 
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • my sister actually hated her first experience at Aurora Kenosha.  She works in the clinic and still sees the pediatrician, but chose to deliver her 2nd at West Allis and had a much more positive experience. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Their is one Dr. at Aurora that is awful, I've heard nothing but horrible things and he treated a friend of mine really bad and she actually almost died because of a mistake he made during her C/S.   I cannot remember his name, but I know of people who have Dr. Tiffany & Raskin and they love them and had good experiences. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Thanks ladies! My Dr is actually Dr. Raskin. I've only seen him twice though, so I don't really know him that well just yet.
    I will kick cancer's ass Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Dx Breast Cancer 4/2012 Invasive ductal carcinoma triple negative Currently on Taxol, start A & C in August
  • imageWyWysMommy:

Hi all. New to this board. DH, me and DS moved to WI in September.

I am currently using an OB at Aurora Kenosha. However, I am not sure this is where I want to deliver. All saints is much closer to my home. Has anyone delivered at either of these hospitals? Or any others that are in similar areas (like St. Catherines, or whatever else there is ha)?

Pros and Cons to these hospitals? Thanks!

I delivered my daughter and  baby at Wheaton all saints in Racine. i like it there.  if i got pregnant agian i would deffintally go back to wheaton in racine. as far as kenosha i have no idea :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"