Oklahoma Babies

Planning~Need some super mom tips!

Soon to be & Already Super Moms:

I am a total plan ahead kind of gal so that is why I am writing to you ladies! We are TTC but I want to know from you all here in the OKC/Edmond area what to expect to pay for childcare. I plan on working from home 2 days a week and then at my office 3 days a week in hopes to save on some costs! 

What have you all experienced here in our area as far as childcare costs? Any suggestions or recommendations? 

Thanks ladies!  Big Smile

Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Planning~Need some super mom tips!

• I called the Goddard School on Western and they advised it would be $1100 for 5 days/4week/month for an infant up to 6 mo.  I thought that was high (still do), but I spoke with a girlfriend who lives in Mustang and she said the costs were the same there.  She did find someone to watch her LO (no in home daycare) and she pays $500/month.  All the best on TTC and daycare!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The daycare we use is $170/week or $40/day if you do part-time/full days for an infant.  It will go down to $150/week once he's in the toddler room.  I still can't get over the cost!  We looked into an at-home day care that would have charged $125/week, but I wanted him to be in a place with more structure and not just sitting in front of a TV all day.  Hope this gives you an idea!
    Married June 13, 2009 BFP August 20, 2010 It's a BOY! May 2, 2011 my blog Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"