Maryland Babies

Funny things my DD has said recently:

Sunday - she asked if she could kick DH in the face with her shoe

Yesterday - she told me we had to go to daycare and save Baby Jaguar (recurring character on Dora and Diego)

Last night when I asked her what she wanted for dinner - she told me "Fries" 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Funny things my DD has said recently:

• Last night after I put on some makeup to go to the U2 concert, I asked E how I looked.  Her response, "pretty enough." 

um, thanks?  I think?  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Ha, those are both funny.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Yesterday my cousin posted this photo she took of my Mom during our trip to Vegas (we were out in Red Rock Canyon for a day):

I posted a comment to it saying "OW! OW! DON'T STAND TOO CLOSE TO THE CATCUS!" which is what my mother said immediately after the photo was taken, causing all of us to laugh at her because, duh, you don't stand too close to a cactus.

I opened it on my phone this morning to see the recent comments and Mia spotted it and yelled "GRANDMA!  Mommy, she's gonna run into that cactus and it's gonna hurt."  I almost died.  Even the 4-year old can put two and two together.

• Love all of these!

• Although LO doesn't talk much yet, it is very clear that LO understands a ton.  I asked LO if she was good that day and LO looked straight at me, thought for a second and then shook her head yes while she said "yes" (in the distorted fashion)..with her bottom lip over her top lip (like she was fibbing and trying to hide that she was bad)...it was so stinkin' cute.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"